No announcement yet.

Firefly Chapter 2- On Hunting Rats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Start with the spares and divvy it up, just so we have so bug=out cash, if we need it."

Is the Lassiter worth a fortune, or just enough for a good ship and some play-money? Either way, are we all armed to the teeth? The guns we bought back there seem minor, anyone need a gun?
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• "Not me, I'm driving." Harv thought about it a mo. "Hold it, give us a 'don't feck with me' machine pistol. I may be useless with them, but they don't know that."

Comment

• Originally posted by broderickwells View Post
        "Ladies and Gentlemen, please take your seats for the mustelid mocking mission, wherein Badger is reminded that he is a polecat and a weasel, and we also deliver some spares for hard earned baksheesh." Harv adjusted his goggles (the dorky, WWI RAF kind) and goosed the throttle. "What do we want to do first - bait Badger or deliver the spares?"
        "I was going to suggest that our Captain thank the honorable gentleman for his generous employment and inform him that we look forward to future employment as might be mutually beneficial."

"I am of course but a humble servant and it would be forward and inappropriate for this unworthy to even be noticed by such a well repected local personage. Or his henchmen."
        "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
        George Mason
        Co-author of the Second Amendment
        during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyberknight View Post
          "I was going to suggest that our Captain thank the honorable gentleman for his generous employment and inform him that we look forward to future employment as might be mutually beneficial."

"I am of course but a humble servant and it would be forward and inappropriate for this unworthy to even be noticed by such a well repected local personage. Or his henchmen."
          "Yeah, well, I thought it went without saying that we should not go in all belligerent and such... but thanks for the reminder."

"and staying out of sight might be a good idea for some of us, like an overwatch for us going in harm's way. Good call, Chin.
          Huh.... we-all maight turn out to be a good team eventually, ya think?"
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Able steps out, finally on a planet where wearing blades isn't looked at askance. Fully bedecked in his regalia, with sword at his side along with his dirk and pistol. The back scabbard is there just in case he needs to become a bit less visible. After his last encounter there is a much more wary look about him, as he surveys everyone as a threat.
            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyberknight View Post

"I second that, Bother Chin. We get noticed for good deeds, such as bringing in these spare parts. We are unnoticed if we have to smack the crepes out of Badger." Harv took a deep breath, ah, planet air, chock full of smells and promises of disease. "Captain, we ain't getting any younger."

Comment

• Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
                anyone need a gun?
                if you are referring to a new one- then YES. Chin, you said something earlier about not being noticed; I allways liked that Idea- thats why my weapon ofchoice is the good old fashioned longarm.
                Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
                ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

• with all eight crew embarked on the mule, they headed for Andromeda Spaceport ...

NEW CHAPTER
                  Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X