Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Weell - I acshually said angels of mercy"
    "Cud be true in yur case - Phiang"
    "Never mind - I see that the big fella, kinda has you trapped now!.
    G.M. - Sci Fi Game - the "Krissyverse"
    Darius Jarvinger - Prime Minister of The Phoenix Confederation
    Kris Martins - President of Attican Republic
    Kaar Kristoff - Minister of Interior of The Phoenix Confederation

Comment

• Persephone is coming up on the scanners

"Here's the plan people, get you valuables on the mule, as soon as we land this ship, everyone on the mule and we'll gun it tothe nearest accommodation. the pay from this job should be more than enough for a new ship"
      Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

• "Sounds good"
        "Okay I'll get loaded up" "All my stuff I c'n carry".
        "I'll go load it up, fr'm me - ermm - cabin".

"BTW - Did I give you that Bag - Phiang ? - j's checkin' ".

"Do we need t' take th' supplies wiv us ?".
        "An' do you guys, Harv an' Chin need a hand - loadin' parts onta da Mule ?".

Comment

• "Good plan. Take everything, leave nothing they can identify you with behind."
          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Originally posted by Karakris View Post
            "BTW - Did I give you that Bag - Phiang ? - j's checkin' ".
            "yeeees! After what happened to the last ship, I keep all my stuff close." She goes to a locker and drags a smallish, heavy bag to the mule--- this is the one with the guns for Badger, and puts it in the bustle rack (or whereever there is rooms.)
            Phaing straps the rest of her stuff one, which ain't much, and asks "How do they feel about machine-guns on this planet?"
            That MG of hers can either be packed away or mounted somewhere obvious, it can't be concealed ready for use.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• oops, missed something...
              ((my goof, grew up in NY and Curtis Sliwa came to mind, I guess))

Originally posted by Karakris View Post
              "Weell - I acshually said angels of mercy"
              "Yeah, whadya think I said... Hey Boss, How's that sound to you? We can have archaic call signs.... Hm, well, we could if there were any named Female angels in any religion.
              I wonder if Gabriele goes both ways?"

Gonna be a crowded mule with all these people.... "Gimme some goggles and
              I'm good on the hood."
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyberknight View Post
                "Afterwards, perhaps you would care to join me in the exercise of the Stalking Leopard."
                The whatting what what? *sip*

and what do you think of my choice of tea?
                Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
                ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
                  oops, missed something...
                  ((my goof, grew up in NY and Curtis Sliwa came to mind, I guess))

"Yeah, whadya think I said... Hey Boss, How's that sound to you? We can have archaic call signs.... Hm, well, we could if there were any named Female angels in any religion.
                  I wonder if Gabriele goes both ways?"

Gonna be a crowded mule with all these people.... "Gimme some goggles and
                  I'm good on the hood."
                  "Sounds good". "Four Archangels that I know of - Gabriel, Azrael, Michael, Raphael - all s'posed to be male". "The Devil was s'posed to be a fallen angel". "There were prob'ly others".
                  "BTW - I am not a Christian - a sort of drop-out from the 'Order of Exeela and Arxin' - that's why I call on the Kraken sometimes".

"Iffen you want I c'n do the Artillery - sort of ride Shotgun from the back - wiv the Meat Axe".
                  "Yeh - was wunderin' - Weapons in sight, or concealed ??".

Comment

• Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
                    The whatting what what? *sip*

and what do you think of my choice of tea?
                    "The Stalking Leopard doesn't really warn its prey or its enemy that it is about to strike by thrashing about and growling in anger or challenge as the the tiger or lion do. Often it is not even noticed until its prey is down. The exercise just tries to train one to take out a foe without warning them."

"We can try it if you care to but it may not be your that "wa" is so created. That is not necessarily a bad thing. But it is a thing."

"I am not familiar with this particular brew but it has flavor I could get used to. What is it?"
                    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
                    George Mason
                    Co-author of the Second Amendment
                    during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Comment

• Originally posted by Dashy View Post
                      Persephone is coming up on the scanners

Touch down the crowd goes wild. Welcome to Persephone ladies and gentlemen. It is a pleasant day outside while inside there is something hot. Let’s go see a rodent.
                      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• "Rodent? Mightnot want to be calling him that... until we meet him and know for sure."
                        Goggles, not the dorky kind worn by River, one-piece with a dark finish, please?

(IIRC- there was a scene where Badger's men had MP-40s in plain sight on a city back-street. This is also the planet where the Gentlemen like to duel with swords, of all things... )
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
                          "Rodent? Mightnot want to be calling him that... until we meet him and know for sure."
                          Badger…rodent, same general class of creature.
                          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                            Badger…rodent, same general class of creature.
                            Phaing leans back and arches her spine so tightly that she can hang her head over the windscreen and look at him upside down.
                            "I'm looking forward to watching you explain that to him. Gangers are soooo understanding and patient when people start picking at their handles. Gonna regale him with Heraldry and tales of the Lassiter's history, too?"

She hooks her boots around the headlights and digs her heels in, as if she is trying to spur this Mule into forward motion.
                            "Yippiee Kai-Yay, Tah mah duh !"
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• "Ladies and Gentlemen, please take your seats for the mustelid mocking mission, wherein Badger is reminded that he is a polecat and a weasel, and we also deliver some spares for hard earned baksheesh." Harv adjusted his goggles (the dorky, WWI RAF kind) and goosed the throttle. "What do we want to do first - bait Badger or deliver the spares?"

Comment

• "Iffen it goes pear shaped wiv Badger"
                                " We might want to hit him wiv the Spares"
                                "Better than lettin' him steal the money"

"On the other hand - "Iffen we get into a fight wiv Badger - we may need to leave here rather qwik".
                                "Thinkin' about it - summat I don' usully do a lot - second course is best".
                                Spares - den Badger".
                                "BUT make sure he don' see we got some cash".

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X