Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dashy
    replied
    No one is following us, and that thing is highly rare. Watch Trash ... I'm assuming its known well enough. Don't have easy access to firefly? here.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    "Ya know, one of these days, I'm gonna have to shoot somebody."
    But not today, apparently.

I reckon a spray of rounds impacting in front of their feet was all it took this time.... eh?

OK, Phaing only wants to know two things- is anyone following us, and what the hell is that thing?
    Somehow, I don't think this Badger fella is going to be happy...

Leave a comment:

• Karakris
    replied
    "Hmmm - good point, Harv" Said Tamie.
    "Yeh - yur a very sensible fella, Harv".

Leave a comment:

• Cyberknight
    replied
    The reason one performs the same martial exercises day in and day out is in order that when it is truly necessary to use them, the results are more predictable.

Leave a comment:

• Karakris
    replied
    Hmmmmm

"Hmmmm " Said Taime
    "That was - Weeeeeelllll - just a little bit too easy"
    "No Fun at all, expexshually as I go got meself all cycled up fer it"
    "An' I never even got to draw the Meat Axe"
    "Aaah Weeell".

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    aaaaaaand **** just got real.

Leave a comment:

• Dashy
    replied
    The plan, surprisingly, goes off without a hitch. using a stolen mule they take the goods ( a single case) from the pastor. The Gertrude manages to make a clean getaway, and a raging inferno roughly where the western church was indicates some anger at the outcome. Once aboard the Ship, Rolf opens the case ...

Sorry Guys if this seems a tad anticlimactic, I rolled using the DND roller and got a 20, and in circumstances like this ... Great Success is the only outcome, and success is boring sometimes.

The Results usually aren't

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Phaing and Chin are the only two who should not be showing their faces to the churchmen, again. Even Ogilvy can be in the grab party if you don't think that we need a sniper.
    Since its nighttime, might be better that way anyhow, unless he has night-sights for his rifle... Dong-ma?

(second time in a row Phaing is taking a minor role, but that's okay, I plan on having some evil fun in the core)

Leave a comment:

• Karakris
    replied
    [ @Dashy - Okay - My Friend ]

"Riiight" Says Tamie
    "So where do you people want me to be ?"
    "I can do heavy back-up with the Meat Axe - and Pistol, slice or hack anyone who tries to take me from close up".

Leave a comment:

• Dashy
    replied
    Sorry if I seem a little out of touch guys, quite a bit of RL going on, however it all should be wrapped up by Wednesday night, I'm going to be out of touch for a few days, If you guys could have your final plan up by then things would be swell, so far, so good.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Is a Bannana crate big enough to hide a MG inside?
    The handiest place for Phaing's big Machine Gun will either be in the Mule, up front and intimidating, OR on a mounting around the corner from which the Mule can crew can be covered.

Hm, the later seems better, in fact.
    Able's plan is good, can we set that street up like an L-shaped ambush, with both the MG and Ogilvy's sniper rifle for bases of support.

Phaing heads back to the ship, changes clothes, puts the hair under wraps, and goes looking for a place to set up. Hotel room, 2nd floor of a shop or behind the false-front of some bar, whatever they can find that's in the right place.

Leave a comment:

• broderickwells
    replied
    "From the discussion coming from you lot, you need a disctrete hotrod mule," says Harv. "Go do some more scouting and sneaking and questioning about them couriers, while I get us a suitable high-speed recovery vehicle. And don't expect a gorram freighter - you trade capacity for speed with these brutes."

Harvard goes back to the market to find a decent engine, frame and control system. The crew can sit on banana boxes for all he cares.

Leave a comment:

• Karakris
    replied
    "Riiiight" Says Tamie "I have the Meat Axe, a 15mm Machine Gun designed for two-handed firing" "Most people use the Chest Plate with it - coz it has a hell of a kick - But I manage without, on single shots".
    "Remember - this fires 15mm explosive shells".
    "I also have my Gunny - a short 6mm Pistol".
    "Plus I have two 400mm Long Knives, double-edged hard alloy - and now two Flenching Knives 250mm long, curved with backward-facing hooked or notched "spikes" on the cutting edge".

"I can lend the second long knife and the second Flenching Knife to anyone who is sure they can use them". "They are not Iskellian - but they are hard alloy, and tough".

"One other thing - in my Kit Bag is a full set of Body Armour which fits me". "I have rarely used it - but it is up for loan to anyone who feels they may need it". "It will stop bullets or blades - but not shells".

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    "Sorry Ogilvy. I used to have grenades, a sniper rifle, a good assault rifle, and a few other toys. I left them on the ship when I went out and ended up saving all of your butts. So, I'm down to my pistols, dirk, sword, and this short-ranged rifle that I picked up from Liang. It's not like he had a use for it anyway."

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    sounds good, except should we really be drawing attention to ourselves with the alliance? and do we really need to close off another port we could use?

whats the payoff anyway?

and nice job skirting around my weapons question Able... :\ Listen, If you had a sniper rifle, could I borrow it if you don't have a use for it, untill such a time as a pick up a new one?

oh, and Tamie, you carry a rather nice lookin' shotgun I have heard you refer to as "the meat axe" and some kind of pistol, and you obviously know your way around knives.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X