Clear All

• Khryses
    replied
    Way back when, hmm Dest?

Leave a comment:

• Destroyer25
    replied
    Originally posted by david&joushua View Post
    Dest would that medium sized wargame be the one with Iran?
    Naw that was just a random idea. This is an elaboration of sorts, on the old Build Your Own African Army game. Of course that thread was around before you were a member.

Leave a comment:

• Super Six 4
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Sounds like just another variant of one of those build and fight games liike Sid Meyer's Civilization or, Starcraft. Sorry, hard but fair.
    By your logic it's really more of a variant of Total War games...Civilization IS building and fighting but that's a really basic and boring view of it.

Leave a comment:

• Distaff
    replied
    Just off the top of my head having sweatshops be 10% of the cost of a factory may be a little iffy. I mean it looks as tough i need only sweatshops to produce most everything, other than the artillery that is. is 1 factory equivalent to 10 sweatshops in terms of production? If not what are the uses of factories for small arms?

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Sounds like just another variant of one of those build and fight games liike Sid Meyer's Civilization or, Starcraft. Sorry, hard but fair.
    I take it you've played neither seriously? Way more too both than just build and fight.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• david&joushua
    replied
    Dest would that medium sized wargame be the one with Iran?

Leave a comment:

• Super Six 4
    replied
    Gee you should give Stryker a break-on the WW1 game he slaves away on resolutions.

Leave a comment:

• Destroyer25
    replied
    Personally I think we should wait for the WW1 game to end, that way the vets will be available for a new big one.

Me and Stryker are also planning on doing a medium sized game.

Leave a comment:

• Super Six 4
    replied
    It's up to you mate.

Leave a comment:

• david&joushua
    replied
    yep. I was just thinking along those lines. We should try somthing old westernish. Wargame a John Wayne movie.

Leave a comment:

• Super Six 4
    replied
    Originally posted by david&joushua View Post
    yea right now I'm still a little hesitant to run a wargame. The whole thing here is just see what you guys think. If I do run the wargame I want to be as prepared as possible so I dont end up letting people down again.
    Well, you could always start out with the style of "wargame" as my zombie game-it's not as hard as using whole armies and such.

Leave a comment:

• david&joushua
    replied
    yea right now I'm still a little hesitant to run a wargame. The whole thing here is just see what you guys think. If I do run the wargame I want to be as prepared as possible so I dont end up letting people down again.

But the wargame would begin February 1st 1900 and go from there being completely fictional. Probably 2-6 players. The map would be probably Cyprus enlarged through google maps and immagination to continent size. The object being domination. Take everybody out and end up on top. Pretty simple and streight forward.

Leave a comment:

• Super Six 4
    replied
    A slight combination of the diplomacy game and the alt WWI naval game, but I regret I won't be able to join. I could pass it along though.

Leave a comment:

• Destroyer25
    replied
    Reminds me of Diplomacy, the era that is.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Looks great, for the setting-up part.

Interesting era you picked, what did you have in mind?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X