The Risen Dead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too right!
    Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
    ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

I am a little lost here... well, more than a little.
      How would you like us to post? When? What do we know and what are we trying to do ATM?
      Short-term goals?
      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
        I am a little lost here... well, more than a little.
        How would you like us to post? When? What do we know and what are we trying to do ATM?
        Short-term goals?
        Yeah no problem mate-basically, keep track on the playing thread. Vote on the options given, but feel free to modify an option. Plans are also suggested.

By the way if your ready I'll go hands off on your character. Caught up?
        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Hello everyone, I am taking over for Joe Jacobsen. I am rather new to playing like this over a thread, so I will try my best to play according to what is going on. If I become to much of a nuisance just let me know and I will straighten out.
          In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes
          - Benjamin Franklin, U.S. statesman, author, and scientist

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Reb View Post
            Hello everyone, I am taking over for Joe Jacobsen. I am rather new to playing like this over a thread, so I will try my best to play according to what is going on. If I become to much of a nuisance just let me know and I will straighten out.
            I wouldn't execute yourself before you know the verdict! I'm sure you'll do just fine-this type of "wargame" doesn't take a whole lot of planning, or at least not like a militaristic one. This style makes less work for everyone but still fun.
            "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

http://www.die2nite.com/

Try it, its moderately fun ...

PS. DONT BUILD A HOVEL
              Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X