Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
    A message to EU diplomats:

cease your stockpiling of WMD's and lay down your arms- war comes to those who incite it. our quelling of your anarchist uprisings shall be swift and decisive. Let it be known that Germany and Her Allies will stop at nothing to ensure unity and peace.

Regards,

Alberich S. Ogilvy.
    If for one second you think you can threaten us by demanding we stop our beer production we WILL fight to defend our excellent beers, and prevent that German watery substance they call beer from taking over the world. Due to this unwarranted verbal attack on our peaceful nation the kindly gift for France will be spent on tank production to aid in repelling any land attack. Meanwhile we are still digging in deeper.

How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
    Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Belgium ....

Its very Small.

We Might Forget.

And Don't needle him!

Last edited by Dashy; 24 Feb 11, 03:02.
      Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Originally posted by Dashy View Post
        Well.

This is Humiliating.

The Greatest Airforce and Navy in Europe, and second most powerful in the NATO alliance, defeated by Sweden?

Prime Minister Dashwood sighed heavily, the comanders upon the Ocean and Albion were complete idiots, even though both ships had top of the line radar and combined arms facilities, neither had deigned to use them while the RAF was fighting the Grippens.

the staff of both ships had been sacked and had been given a rigged court court-martial.

And then there were the Type 45's. Fitted with the latest technology, capable of detecting ballistic missiles had failed not only to pick up the non stealthed Grippens, but the missiles launched by Denmark.

He had those fellows taken away and shot.
        My appologies. Maybe you should be more specific in what excactly this landing force consists of. I guess have of that is my fault. But please post a detailed order of battle. I'll try for a little more realism.
        Proud Christian.

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgement.
        Philippians 1:9

Comment

March 1st.

In a detailed reassessment the British military was able to determine the reason for its apparent fiasco. The suprise appearance of the Swedish fighters can be attributed to the Danish missles. Although these should have been detected it has become apparent that this missle type was extremely fast moving stripped to simply a flying megapowered engine. These missiles were detected but were moving too quickly to be shot down by an outer defence (ships capable of anti ballistic missile defence). The weapon had also been moving at a very low level making detection by radar very difficult. Attacks made by Grippen aircraft were not as effective as it was thought. By staying on the edge of effective range the aircraft delivered a spread of missles with emmensely powerful warheads. In this move the accuracy was badly handicapped. Although few ships were actually hit the ones that were were seriously damaged. (this is the reason the time table might need to be set back) The airforce was caught off guard and with somwhat inexperienced pilots. The JAS 39 Grippen is an extremely agile aircraft and was able to engage the Eurofighters and russian aircraft on equal terms mechanically when the British AWACS aircraft was hit. (there being only one as others were not launched soon enough to take part in the battle to any effect) This coupled with the slightly more experienced pilots led to the Swedes being able to outmanuever the British pilots. (also the numbers play in here: 98 swedish aircraft agianst about 60 plus Eurofighters and about 20 Russian aircraft) Russian avionics also appear to be slightly less sophisticated then the aviaoncis (sorry I dont know how to spell that) in the Eurofighters and the Grippens. The results of the assessment are: After more intense training (including training including the Eurofighters and Russian aircraft fighting together) and more detailed orders the British pilots should be able to easily take on the Swedish as equals. The problems here were simple inexperience which is rapidly being remedied.

(I appologize agian guys I got a little excited and didnt think my attack through very well)
          Proud Christian.

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgement.

Comment

Hey guys I'm really sorry but I cant continue with this wargame. As you've seen I dont have enough time to really work on this. Agian I appologize. I'm not against somone else carrying on in my place feel free if you have the time. If I get enough time to actualy get on ACG I may try to revive this only not on such a huge scale. cheers.
            Proud Christian.

Comment

allow me to sum up: 2000+ leapord tanks with 5million+ infantry marches to france. Game over. Neener Neener.
              Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
              ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

Unless the games are supported by the players this is what happens. It takes a great deal of time and effort in even the most simple of games to get them running, and the people running them need to be supported. As far as ACG is concerned the only real thanks you can give is + rep. It is obvious that the players are taking people who run games as a given and NOT giving the GMs the respect and credit they deserve.

Shame on us .
                How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Still waiting on orders for Koingerdammerung.

Just Saying.
                  Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X