1st Balkans War (1912-1913) Wargame.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions sent.
    Looks like the Turks pulled back just far enough to set some good traps.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Exact positions of the Armies.

Main Body of Montenegro is in Tetovo (Because my Balkans 1900 map is not real specific you're going to have to look this up on Google Maps) 5K group is awaiting orders in Skopje (sorry guys I just found out that Ckonje is Skopje) Reserve Army is in the Montenegrin capital Podgorica.

Serbian 1st and 3rd Armies are almost on top of eachother with 1st about five miles out of Skopje/Ckonje with 3rd moving into Deneral/Jankovic. 2nd Army is about 5 miles out of Ferizaj/Urosevac.

Bulgaria: 7th Div. is 10 miles west of Blagoevgrad. The remnants of 2nd Div. are withdrawing to Smolyan. 1st,2nd and 3rd Armies are all in front of Adrianople. With Third behind the others near to Burgas. Its units were moved forward to the front but it maintains a reserve in that area.

Greece: Thessalian Army is on the Pistritza River. Epir Army is still on the border.

Weather: Heavy rain over Serb/Montenegrin area of operations. Weather is foggy and just generally miserable around Adrianople. Fairly calm around Greek area of operations.
      Proud Christian.

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgement.
      Philippians 1:9

Comment

Heads up players! As I already explained to Exorcist I want you guys to do alot of the technical work your selves (providing maps, and detailed orders) This will weed out the lazy from the leaders and will greatly effect the performance of your units for good or ill. I realize that you guys have limited time to be on here. Do the best you can and I'll pick up the slack. I'll continue giving intell and weather reports and if there is any detail you wish to know just send me a PM or ask me on here. Thanks for playing.
        Proud Christian.

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgement.

Comment

I'll issue orders later today.

@All, I'm not making much progress. The Turks have concentrated more troops in the Adrianople area than they did historically. Is it feasible for Greece to land west of the Dardanelles? Or are amphibious operations completely beyond our capabilities?
          A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer25 View Post
            I'll issue orders later today.

@All, I'm not making much progress. The Turks have concentrated more troops in the Adrianople area than they did historically. Is it feasible for Greece to land west of the Dardanelles? Or are amphibious operations completely beyond our capabilities?
            I am afraid I don't have transport ships.I can improvise something,but ONLY after bulk of Turkish navy is eliminated.

Subs will be commissioned under names DELFIN and XIFIAS.
            Last edited by nikolas93TS; 09 Feb 11, 11:35.
            It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge.

Косово је Србија!
            Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.

Armored Brigade

Armored Brigade Facebook page

Comment

The fact that my version of Google has 3-4 different names for the same damn place.... ARRGH!... has made a mess of my work.

Trying again tomorrow, god NIGHT!
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

My Epir Army will launch limited probing attacks,on all points except Joanina itself,because I believe Turks have retreated.

Thessalian Army will launch attacks in order to gain stable bridgeheads on Vistritza River.Konstantinopoulos Detachment with two Evzone Battalions,with all of my available ships and boats will try some small diversionary landings on coast near Orphani,while protected with main fleet at Dardanellas.

That will have double objectives.Helping our Bulgarian allies,which in my idea should disengage from Andrianople and start advancing along Maritza river towards Enos and cutting Turkish Vardar Army.Moreover it would force Ottoman Navy to intervene openly,and I would be able to destroy them.Serbian and my armies will then destroy isolated Vardar army.

Navy is on it's battle positions.I expect reports.
                It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge.

Косово је Србија!
                Never go to war with a country whose national holiday celebrates a defeat in 1389.

Armored Brigade

Armored Brigade Facebook page

Comment

I'll get the next scenario in as soon as borderickwells reports in.
                  Proud Christian.

Comment

Originally posted by david&joushua View Post
                    I'll get the next scenario in as soon as borderickwells reports in.
                    I'm sorry guys, but I'm suffering from the flu, and must resign my position. Perhaps nikolas93TS would do a better job.

Comment

I will be gone for a couple of days.

I would vote to let the Ump play Greece just long enough to get it organized, and then have somebody take it from there.
                      If nobody else can be found.... I'll take Greece.
                      Later!
                      "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I will be gone for a couple of days.

I would vote to let the Ump play Greece just long enough to get it organized, and then have somebody take it from there.
                        If nobody else can be found.... I'll take Greece.
                        Later!
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

looks like I picked a good time to leave for a while... this time-wrap crap is really getting silly.
                          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Hope you get better soon.

I guess if Nickolas wants the position he can have it.

I think we had better take a recess on this untill Nickolas is comfortable with his new position if he chooses to take it on.

Time for a vote: Wait for a new Greek player or make the Greeks a non-playable country controlled by the umpire untill we get a new Greek player? (that is if Nickolas dosnt keep them then we'll have to do the same thing for a Serbian player)
                            Proud Christian.

Comment

OK anyone still playing this game RESPOND IMMEDIATELY. We need to know whats going on. I'm having a little trouble with my pc so bear with me.

1st order of business: Who is playing Serbia?
                              Proud Christian.

Comment

I have Monte, which is tiny and not very complicated.

I can handle Greece as well.
                                "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X