Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greece/Crete or Battle of the Bulge game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greece/Crete or Battle of the Bulge game?

I'd love to see a forum game using one of the Airborne Assault series of games from Panther Games (such as Conquest of the Aegean or Battles from the Bulge) however that games is not WE-GO or designed in a way to allow a hot-seated type battle where one player entering order for both sides. Probably the best option would be having all the players on the same team with various commands and the "enemy" is just run by the AI in a normal Player vs AI game.

I don't current have
    Battles from the Bulge but am planning on picking it up in the next few weeks or so.

If there is enough interest I may be willing to test run a small battle using
    Conquest of the Aegean (maybe a small North Africa scenario) but I would need to relearn the game so it would take a little to get back up to speed.
    [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Hey mike, the Panther Games titles would actually work for you just fine actually. The game would just require you to input all choices in paused mode, and you then run the 'turn' for a deliberate pre set time span, hit pause, and then input all new 'turn' commands as required.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by les Brains View Post
      Hey mike, the Panther Games titles would actually work for you just fine actually. The game would just require you to input all choices in paused mode, and you then run the 'turn' for a deliberate pre set time span, hit pause, and then input all new 'turn' commands as required.
      Yeah, that what I was kinda contemplating. It'll have to be a group made of commanders for one side vs the AI. Another thing would be generating the reports to each of the commanders covering their units such as spot reports, losses, etc. That's the part that could get time consuming.
      [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

I'll play.
        A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

DD, I would be up for giving that game a shot.

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

me too!
            Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Working...
            X