No announcement yet.

Game Suggestion: Balkans War of 1913

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have the Ability to generate Maps, Paint should suffice for all your needs, as long as the narrative is up to it, see Exorsists Game, no operational maps for either side and its arguably the best game running ATM.
    Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Ok. Actually I might be able to run this now that I'm a little more familiar with what I'm dealing with. I'll get back to you in abit with some rules that I've got and maybe we can get rolling. By the way how are you running the Sci-Fi wargame? Maybe I can run this game somwhat like that one?
      Proud Christian.

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgement.
      Philippians 1:9

Comment

Iv'e got a sieres of Events played out, usually one or two, after a descision is made I invent another two, so it has a branching effect.

For the battles I do a few rolls to see what haapens.
        Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Very interesting.
          Proud Christian.

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgement.

Comment

Okay everybody head to 1st Balkans War (1912-1913) Wargame thread. I've got it up and running and we'll see how it goes.
            Proud Christian.

Comment

I'm going to have to drop from this. If I've got to maintain my own maps as well, I won't have the time to do this.

Hope this goes well.
              Silent Hunter UK
              Member of Phoenix Roleplaying

Personal Blog

Comment

Well hey man hope you can join in sometime.
                Proud Christian.

Comment

Thanks. I'll see what I can do.
                  Silent Hunter UK
                  Member of Phoenix Roleplaying

Personal Blog

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X