• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Land
    replied
    Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

1)

I take it the numbers on the symbols represent the unit's ID and parent unit?

i.e. my guard brigades are denoted 31/21 and 27/17, two of each.

Would that make them the 31st and and 27th divisions of 21st and 17th corps respectively?
    those numbers are Attack and Defence values respectively.

4)What's the scale of the map?
    5km hexes I think for this scenario.

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    Unfortunately my workplace internet-provider has blocked the armchair general forums - probably due to me spending too much time here

Since I realy lack the rl-time to run these things from home, I think it best to retire from this game.

Sorry for the inconveniance and thanks for the invitation.

Grtz.

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    remember this is a movement phase allowing you to set up your lines without fear of engagement. so lets get to it!

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    1: Irrelevant, (and i kinda dont know....
    2: Rivers can be forded: results in a lesser movement range unless you use a bridge, but there aren't any on that middle section anyway.
    3: thats just the auto grouping: the HQ and 3 assigned Divisions etc... not important.
    4 not sure, but its not an issue right now- ill tell you when it is.

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    Tnx -

I'll check out the relevant thread - anything needs to be done urgently?

EDIT: for questions.

1)

I take it the numbers on the symbols represent the unit's ID and parent unit?

i.e. my guard brigades are denoted 31/21 and 27/17, two of each.

Would that make them the 31st and and 27th divisions of 21st and 17th corps respectively?

The HQ unit designated 21/13 would then be the HQ of 21st division - belonging to 13th (???)

2) Is the river on the border crossable except by bridges??

3)

On my right flank there are some highlighted hexes, containing several 15/19 regiments and an 18/9 HQ.

Any particular meaning to this?

4)What's the scale of the map?
    Last edited by Snowygerry; 01 Dec 10, 03:37.

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
    I'd be willing to give it a go - been looking for a forumgame to fill some quiet time at work

Should mention I don't own TOAOW III either - but apparently that's not a problem.

I participated in a few of these games before - available weekdays 9 - 4 (GMT +1), mostly offline during week-ends and holidays.

Grtz.
    Ok, since it looks like Destroyer is pulling out, congratulations, you are now the new head of the Grey Ministry of War.

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    sure is; this is mostly just to work out the kinks.

Leave a comment:

• Dashy
    replied
    I think ogilvy is going to do week long turns, he's planning something much larger after this little test run.

Leave a comment:

• Snowygerry
    replied
    I'd be willing to give it a go - been looking for a forumgame to fill some quiet time at work

Should mention I don't own TOAOW III either - but apparently that's not a problem.

I participated in a few of these games before - available weekdays 9 - 4 (GMT +1), mostly offline during week-ends and holidays.

Grtz.

Leave a comment:

• Destroyer25
    replied
    Sorry, I'm going to have to drop out of this one. I've got a lot of work to do, and I can't juggle another game.

Leave a comment:

• Skoblin
    replied
    Map 2

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    nah its all good.

Leave a comment:

• Skoblin
    replied
    Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
    ok, well in essence of fairness, ill post the grey pre movement phase map public too.

thanks skob, you are a legend.
    btw...do you want me to remove the map I posted here?

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    All i can say is that Bill Gates has alot to answer for.....

may take a few days, keep the faith.

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    ok, well in essence of fairness, ill post the grey pre movement phase map public too.

thanks skob, you are a legend.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X