Commonwealth- Operation Mercury 1941

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commonwealth- Operation Mercury 1941

Ok, you have numerical superiority(to start with) and tanks, however you have no planes at all and you are chronically low on supplies.

OOB for British-

Suda Bay Brigade

Mob Nav Defense Org

14th Brigade

OOB for Commonwealth-

4th NZ brigade

5th NZ brigade

10th Brigade

19th Aust Brigade.

there are also a large number of independent units that will have shared command.

the Axis objectives are the Airfields, without these the Axis will be undersupplied and easy to defeat. the most important Airfield is Malme Airfield, should the Axis capture this Airfield before turn 4, they will recive an elite mountain division, fully equipped.

Hold on for 8 turns and victory is yours!
    Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

You might consider mentioning the Greek Army regiments that participated. They were effective hunting down scattered Paratroops. Can the "Allies" place barricades on the Airfields? You might consider mentioning that some Mountain troops were landed on the beach.

Pruitt
    Last edited by Pruitt; 16 Nov 10, 15:47.
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

in this scenario the Axis only get mountain units upon capturing a certain airfield, and on day 2 various greek elements arise to assist the commonwealth.

Comment

I'm up for a CW command. Just let me know who.
        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Dashy,
          I'll take the 19th Aus if its free.

John

Comment

I'll take a Kiwi Brigade then. Always thought the Canadians and ANZAC troops were the best fighters of the lot anyway.
            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
              I'll take a Kiwi Brigade then. Always thought the Canadians and ANZAC troops were the best fighters of the lot anyway.
              They were indeed.
              A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Originally posted by Dashy View Post
                in this scenario the Axis only get mountain units upon capturing a certain airfield, and on day 2 various greek elements arise to assist the commonwealth.
                Can I have the other NZ brigade?

Comment

Ok, we need a few Axis players by the looks, then I can get this thing going.

Unfortunately my main computer (with TOAWIII) is disabled at the moment, it should be back up in a month or so, so keep an eye out.

Comment

Working...
                  X