Axis- Operation Mercury 1941

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axis- Operation Mercury 1941

Ok, your guys are extremely well equipped and highly trained, but once they land supply becomes an issue, and they lose a heap of readiness.

OOB:

7 Para Div

Abn Assault Rgt

The Para Division is made up of light troops, mostly armed with rifles and light MG's, with 4 or so Kompanies of anti-tank and arty. you also have a single kompanie of airbourne engineers.

the Assault Rgt has light troops armed with SMG's, Ideal for assaulting enemy postitions, it also has a single company of glider infantry and a few companies of antitank and artillery.

Luftwaffe

you have complete air superiority, but the forces on crete also have substanital air defense, but it is concentrated around Malme airfield.

you have 205 Stukas, 119 Me-109's, 114 Me-110's, 90 He-111's, 40 Ju-88's and 88 Do-17's

there is also an italian air wing with 8 SM. 84's, 8 Z 1007bis, 6 SM79's, 14 CR 42 falco's and 6 CR 32's.

Your Objective is to take and hold the three major ports and Airfields.
    Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Where is the Mountain Division that took the 22nd Airlanding Division's place? The British/Commonwealth had close to 30,000 men defending Crete and you just cut the original German force in half. Also the Fallschirmjaegers dropped armed with only pistols. Their Infantry Weapons were dropped in containers that were not guaranteed to be found.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Its a computer simulation, the germans get extra men on day two and mountain troops if they capture the airfield.

Comment

I'll take command of the Gebbies and advise my team until they land at the airfield.
        A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

IF, remeber that good ol Freyburg isn't in charge, so the NZers aren't going to give up that airfield easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Dashy View Post
            IF, remeber that good ol Freyburg isn't in charge, so the NZers aren't going to give up that airfield easily.
            I'm confident in victory, there is no "if" we get the air field.
            A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X