Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you structure the military of your 3rd or 2nd world NON fictional country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
    I want New Zealand precisely because of its economy. Diplomacy is neither here nor there. I am thinking that if you combine a third world military with a first world economy you would get a second power rating. The first thing I would do is draft all those Labor Party members into the military. It would be only fair...

Pruitt
    Yes but NZ's military is still well trained and fairly experienced plus they have alliances with Australia, plus we've debated this to the point where deciding what to do will be no challenge whatsoever.

Thus we're not going to do this on NZ.
    A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

I understand. I was expressing a desire. I will get back if I can decide on a suitable Southern Hemisphere country.

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Hmmm, Argentina would be interesting....Falklands Redux anyone?
        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
          Hmmm, Argentina would be interesting....Falklands Redux anyone?
          "Traditionally, Argentina maintains close defense cooperation and military-supply relationships with the United States, and to a lesser extent, with Israel, Germany, France, Spain, and Italy."

I think Argentina is too well equipped, plus, I believe it was established that the British garrison on the Falklands could repel an Argy invasion by its self.

It wouldn't be much of a fight.

Although a Falklands War II would be interesting... I'll consider it.
          A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

Are any of the Scandinavian countries eligible?
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Hey! Hey! Hey! I said I'd be willing help with something like this after the WW1 navy game. I'm tapped until that's complete, and it could take a while.

Кто там?
              Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
              Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

Or not so long. Most of it depends on how much of the respective fleets survive 1914. The way it's going, the GF at Scapa and Harwich, and the HSF at Wilhemshaven might be the only 2 players left by December.......

Comment

Uganda vs Tanzania 1978-9 is a possible scenario. May need to tweek it a bit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda%...93Tanzania_War
                  How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                  Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

I hope you enjoy the Admrialty's present to the carribean Tac ...
                    Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                      Are any of the Scandinavian countries eligible?
                      And who are they going to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker 19K30 View Post
                        Hey! Hey! Hey! I said I'd be willing help with something like this after the WW1 navy game. I'm tapped until that's complete, and it could take a while.

Yeah I know, we're just brainstorming.

Comment

How about some sort of Venezuela-Cuba-Bolivian coalition vs say a Chilean-Argentine or Chilean-Brazilian coalition. Conflict over natural resources, its happened before.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemerdjb View Post
                            How about some sort of Venezuela-Cuba-Bolivian coalition vs say a Chilean-Argentine or Chilean-Brazilian coalition. Conflict over natural resources, its happened before.
                            Yeah but Brazil would steamroll everyone.

Comment

How about you come up with the list and we pick countries/sides and square off?
                              "Look, a golden winged ship is passing my way"
                              And I really didn't have to stop...I just kept on going.

"Castles Made Of Sand"-Jimi Hendrix from Axis:Bold As Love 1967

Comment

Easy. Fire everyone, sell everything, and start fresh. 50 thousand Zulutruppen.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X