Clear All

• Dashy
    replied
    Im enjoying myself immensly!

Leave a comment:

• Nick the Noodle
    replied
    Originally posted by The Land View Post
    ... are people enjoying it? am I doing a decent job of getting commanders the right information?

I have to say I'm having a great time running this. It's a continual cliffhanger.... :-)
    The lack of information is a plus to the enjoyment .

Leave a comment:

• Colonel Sennef
    replied
    ... are people enjoying it? am I doing a decent job of getting commanders the right information?

I have to say I'm having a great time running this. It's a continual cliffhanger.... :-)
    From an observer's point of view it is enjoyable as well,
    Cliffhanger as you say,
    certainly if you know what is coming

Leave a comment:

• Khryses
    replied
    I'm enjoying it a lot actually, it's a fair bit of fun without spending a vast amount of time typing myriad instructions - but while giving plenty of scope to plot quietly while doing other things across the day.

And yes, you're keeping things nice and colourful - with all the information we need (or I need anyway) easily available

Leave a comment:

• The Land
    replied
    Feedback please?

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Agreed. This is kind of a 'best case' scenario for Germany. Narwhal, not Seelowe. If they couldn't take out Britain with everything working in their favor pre-invasion, then taking out Britain by invasion is proven to be impossible.

Leave a comment:

• The Land
    replied
    You are correct.

No history discussion at all in game threads though please. Otherwise the whole thing will be derailed massively. There has already been thousands of pages of historical discussion on this topic on these forums.

Leave a comment:

• AdrianE
    replied

Naval. German heavy forces constitute the two modern battlecruisers Scharnhorst and Gneisenau along with the cruisers Admiral Hipper and Blucher. Two "pocket battleships" of the Deutschland class are still at sea raiding convoys..
    It looks like this is just a fantasy OB with absolutely no reflection of reality.

Blucher was sunk on April 9, 1940.
    Scharnhorst and Gneisenau are in port repairing battle damage and won't be available until December.
    Hipper blows an engine on its next sortie in September and should likewise be excluded.

Leave a comment:

• Gidia
    replied
    Hmm that is something I could do

Leave a comment:

• Khryses
    replied
    The way I read that is "troubleshooter" - someone given all local forces in a problem area and using combined arms to get us out of it.

Leave a comment:

• Gidia
    replied
    British could probably use a Minister Without Portfolio if you were inclined!
    Can't say I'm exactly sure what you mean by that lol.

Leave a comment:

• The Land
    replied
    Originally posted by Gidia View Post
    I'd be interested in doing it too. If I can still join of course
    British could probably use a Minister Without Portfolio if you were inclined!

Leave a comment:

• Gidia
    replied
    I'd be interested in doing it too. If I can still join of course

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardS View Post
    You have the RN. All I wanted was HM Submarines, but they're not in the game.
    you sure? we could team it?

Leave a comment:

• RichardS
    replied
    Originally posted by Comrade|Ogilvy View Post
    Im interested!
    You have the RN. All I wanted was HM Submarines, but they're not in the game.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X