Game suggestion - Operation Narwhal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feedback please?

... are people enjoying it? am I doing a decent job of getting commanders the right information?

I have to say I'm having a great time running this. It's a continual cliffhanger.... :-)
    My board games blog: The Brass Castle

Comment

I'm enjoying it a lot actually, it's a fair bit of fun without spending a vast amount of time typing myriad instructions - but while giving plenty of scope to plot quietly while doing other things across the day.

And yes, you're keeping things nice and colourful - with all the information we need (or I need anyway) easily available
      Captain Khryses, Silver Star Omnilift Wing

Comment

Originally posted by The Land View Post
        ... are people enjoying it? am I doing a decent job of getting commanders the right information?

I have to say I'm having a great time running this. It's a continual cliffhanger.... :-)
        From an observer's point of view it is enjoyable as well,
        Cliffhanger as you say,
        certainly if you know what is coming
        BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Originally posted by The Land View Post

The lack of information is a plus to the enjoyment .
          How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
          Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Im enjoying myself immensly!
            Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X