NATO & 26 Nov 09 Allies vs Iran Wargame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NATO & 26 Nov 09 Allies vs Iran Wargame

To settle the dispute over Iran's fate in a war with the west once and for all, I suggest we war game a theoretical, non nuclear war between a Coalition similar to the one seen in the 1st GW, and Iran.

I'll gladly lead the Canadian contingent.

But I'm afraid that finding people to play as Iran will be problematic. Mr. Squiggly lines will have to lead Iran all by himself.
    A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

And how are you going about running it? Anymore details besides "we should do this. I call Canada!"

Exorcist and I, (mostly Exorcist) are running a WW1 naval wargame and it is an incredible amount of work. And that is just mainly focusing on the naval aspect of a war where the technology and politics were a lot simpler. Plus we have nearly 90 years of documented OOBs and such to work with..
    Кто там?
    Это я - Почтальон Печкин!
    Tunis is a Carthigenian city!

Comment

I'd guess Mr. Sguiggly would be up for it. Go for it if you're able to handle the administation or find someone else to do so.

Philip
      "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Stryker 19K30 View Post
        And how are you going about running it? Anymore details besides "we should do this. I call Canada!"

Exorcist and I, (mostly Exorcist) are running a WW1 naval wargame and it is an incredible amount of work. And that is just mainly focusing on the naval aspect of a war where the technology and politics were a lot simpler. Plus we have nearly 90 years of documented OOBs and such to work with..
        I'm well aware of the amount of work it requires. It was more a suggestion rather than official, I'm going to do this who's in?

I am far too experienced to take on such a project but if there's anyone who likes the idea, I have no problem with them running the game, and I would be happy to assist.

I'm not asking someone to do the work for me, I was just curious to see if anyone else liked the idea.
        A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

If the time is right and it's not a brain buster to do I will be Iran. I might forget though.

Comment

I'm at capacity sorry, but will read with interest
            Captain Khryses, Silver Star Omnilift Wing

Comment

Originally posted by Khryses View Post
              I'm at capacity sorry, but will read with interest
              Oh I know, you're running the one I'm already in. But after we make the 3rd Reich the ruler of the world perhaps we can show Achmedidiotjad what "war with no limits", really is!

Comment

NATO vs Iran? why not do something interesting and fair like NATO vs a Revied soviet union and china, or US vs Veitnam.

oh wait.
                Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

I'd asist with Iran. Either that or an American armored unit.
                  Proud Christian.

And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgement.
                  Philippians 1:9

Comment

I had a cute Idea for the Iranian Navy a while back, but I really don't have time.
                    On the other hand, turning a 5-minute navy into a 5-day struggle might suit me pretty well.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Again, given the number of current games running I suggest we just leave this idea for now. It was merely a suggestion for a new game once some others have been finished. Once the WW1 naval game and Narwhale end it will probably be time to start choosing a new one.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X