• Show
Clear All

• Dashy
    replied

the Game is Mufasa, we are Simba.

Leave a comment:

• RichardS
    replied
    Am I to assume the game is dead? If so please have the mercy to say so; so that we all can move on.

Leave a comment:

• Arthwys
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardS View Post
    An idea Mr. K. . . . if you still have writers block just tell each commander what he sees and what happens near him and let us write the prose. All you would then do would be erase the fog of war (mistakes in the prose) and prepare the next update.
    Heck of an idea!

Leave a comment:

• RichardS
    replied
    An idea Mr. K. . . . if you still have writers block just tell each commander what he sees and what happens near him and let us write the prose. All you would then do would be erase the fog of war (mistakes in the prose) and prepare the next update.

Leave a comment:

• Dashy
    replied
    Sorry K

Leave a comment:

• RichardS
    replied

(Sorry; couldn't resist.)

Leave a comment:

• Khryses
    replied
    Actually, that's a remarkably interesting point.

Not that anyone's seriously in danger, but will have to keep an eye on operational ranges over the long-term (especially when the command is cut off from resupply!).

Leave a comment:

• Comrade|Ogilvy
    replied
    "The Offensive has stopped mien Hauptmann!!!"

"Why?!?!?!?!"

"kittens Mien Hauptmann....."

"Awwww, they sooooo cuddly!"

Leave a comment:

• Dashy
    replied

"The Offensive has stalled Mein Haptmann"

"WHAT? Why?!?!"

"Clerical error?"

Leave a comment:

• Khryses
    replied
    It's less the abject terror of Scipio Nasica (though don't get me wrong, I do hate thinking I'm letting y'all down) than that I'm annoyed at myself for 'slacking off'.

And self-criticism always seems to be the hardest to evade, strangely enough

Leave a comment:

• Dashy
    replied
    Too bad I'm taking part, otherwise the legendary writing talents of Luther Koing could be conscripted to the cause ...

Leave a comment:

• Cheetah772
    replied
    You better write something! Or else the great Scipio Nasica will be breathing down your neck!

Just kidding, take your time, we're all still here, so....

Dan

Leave a comment:

• RichardS
    replied
    Originally posted by Khryses View Post
    No excuse - just finding it impossible to focus long enough to turn points into prose
    Mate; it happens. Just let us know if there is a writer's block! So no fears. on when the next update is ready. Just let us know there is a delay.

Leave a comment:

• Khryses
    replied
    No excuse - just finding it impossible to focus long enough to turn points into prose

Leave a comment:

• Dashy
    replied

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X