Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dashy View Post
    bloodymotorycylcesrunningoffbecausetheyarefasterth anpanzersandsomuchbetter
    Dumbkopf panzers sure to draw fire where the enemy might not fire and spoil an ambush for just motorcycles.
    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

I probably have all the information I need to run up to the next map update, so I'll put that on track to be resolved within the next 24 hours.

If anyone wants to refine the orders they've been given - or specify how they're doing it - just so post in the IC thread and I'll be sure to incorporate this into the events that unfold.

And yes, there will be a chance to issue new orders as it unfolds
      Captain Khryses, Silver Star Omnilift Wing

Comment

This looks interesting enough to join...I assume all slots are full?

Dan
        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post

Dan
          I think there are some infantry platoons available. PM Khryses to be sure though.

Comment

Dan
            You can take over for me actually Dan. I think I was too ambitious thinking I could make time for this game amongst all the other things I have going on right now...
            Satis elouquentiae sapientiae parum

Diadochi Wars GAME:http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=140484

Comment

Originally posted by Legatus Augusti View Post
              You can take over for me actually Dan. I think I was too ambitious thinking I could make time for this game amongst all the other things I have going on right now...
              Yours is at the company level. I want to start out with something small and manageable. I wouldn't do anybody justice if an inexperienced player ended up commanding a company! However, I would be happy to command a Zuge in your Kompanie if one of guys replace you as the current leader...

Dan
              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Yours is at the company level. I want to start out with something small and manageable. I wouldn't do anybody justice if an inexperienced player ended up commanding a company! However, I would be happy to command a Zuge in your Kompanie if one of guys replace you as the current leader...

Dan
                Alright that sounds good. Anyone in 2 Kompanie want to take over for me, and have Cheetah take over for them? Who wants a promotion?
                Satis elouquentiae sapientiae parum

Diadochi Wars GAME:http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=140484

Comment

Okay, I am taking over Dashy's old position as 3. Zuge commander of 2. Kompanie!

Can anybody give me a good German name for my character? How do you say Scipio Nasica in German? Ha, ha, ha!

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

good german name, hmm, Rudolf Stein-Schmidt?
                    Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Originally posted by Dashy View Post
                      good german name, hmm, Rudolf Stein-Schmidt?
                      Well, I'll use my grandpa's name, his family came over from Germany right after World War One.

It's Robert Fritz, I don't know how one would say Robert in German. Rupprecht? I remember that it's similar to Robert...

Rupprecht Fritz, how about that?

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Well, I'll use my grandpa's name, his family came over from Germany right after World War One.

It's Robert Fritz, I don't know how one would say Robert in German. Rupprecht? I remember that it's similar to Robert...

Rupprecht Fritz, how about that?

Dan
                        We're happy if you're happy. But some quick and dirty research revealed that the German word for Robert was Robert. Rupert was the French spelling. http://www.babyhold.com/list/German_...obert/details/

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post
                          We're happy if you're happy. But some quick and dirty research revealed that the German word for Robert was Robert. Rupert was the French spelling. http://www.babyhold.com/list/German_...obert/details/
                          Oops. I must have looked up on wrong information, but you're right.

Okay, Robert Fritz it is!

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Developments proceeding apace - roughly two-thirds done, but I'm too sleepy at present to continue.

Will do so in the morning and post it up
                            Captain Khryses, Silver Star Omnilift Wing

Comment

Ok. My KG is in place. The infantry are pretty well stuck where they are, I doubt they'll be able to close across open ground against a force roughly 9 times their superior. But they have 2 MGs and there are 2 PAKs in the open at 1km (the MG range is 2km).

I'm thinking that my panzers can advance on the enemy Kompanies and cause them to retreat back to their lines if the infantry can suppress those 2 PAKs. 1 Inf MG plus 1 Panzer per PAK for suppression, gives me 3 Panzers to suppress the infantry. It's a tall order, but tryable, if needed.
                              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Just a warning, I don't plan to respond to any orders and appeals for assistance and clarification until Friday afternoon PST. I have a bunch of stuff due for Latin plus work. Thanks guys!
                                De nihilo nihil. - Persius

Nemo solus satis sapit. - Plautus

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X