No announcement yet.

ACG: Brothers in Arms - OOC thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry. 1Zuge 1 Kompanie will be availible to support them if they're pressed. With the HQ Zuge, I've got a little bit of armor that I can spare if need be.
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• hey, sorry for confusion that seems to have arisen, probably due to my seeming absence. I will endeavor to check as regularly as possible, but with exams, that could become less frequent. ill do the best I can though.
      Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.
      ~Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Hey K. Am I running 3rd Kompanie?

I've apprised the orders given, just need to know when you want my input on the IC thread.
        BoRG
        "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

• Good day,

Unfortunately RL came to bite big chunks out of my time and I'll be away for a long bit spending time with my NATO friends dealing with unfriendlies.

So Mann and Rot won't be around to help with mechanical breakdowns, but the vehicle and weapon technicians are so well trained that they should be where they are needed most of the time...Just don't ask them to assault an enemy position, at least not so early in the game.

Good hunting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
            Hey K. Am I running 3rd Kompanie?

I've apprised the orders given, just need to know when you want my input on the IC thread.
            Yes indeed

Will post an updated OOB with the update that should be going out this morning - sorry for the delay people, RL has been predictably intense the last day and a half.
            Captain Khryses, Silver Star Omnilift Wing

Comment

• Originally posted by Khryses View Post
              Yes indeed

Will post an updated OOB with the update that should be going out this morning - sorry for the delay people, RL has been predictably intense the last day and a half.
              No worries K.

RL is what it is and must be reckoned with.
              BoRG
              "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

• Originally posted by Khryses View Post

No Fears, Mr. K. RL has the right of way.
                Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by RichardS View Post
                  No Fears, Mr. K. RL has the right of way.
                  As indeed do most WMDs

Looks like I made it by... four minutes.

Comment

• Looks like everything is coming together, so I'll start the initial updates in 5-6 hours.

Comment

• Just wanted to say hi and I miss playing with you guys!!! I'm bummed that you guys are more aggressive offensively than what I would have liked!!! :P I just hope I have a chance to come back and make an impact again when I am able to again!!!
                      De nihilo nihil. - Persius

Nemo solus satis sapit. - Plautus

Comment

• Nothing too bad is there K?

2. Kompanies coming through with little losses?

*Crossfingers*
                        Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

• *Mumbles*Fcking Polish ambush..*Mumbles*
                          A wild liberal appears! Conservative uses logical reasoning and empirical evidence! It's super effective! Wild liberal faints.

Comment

• Signal Delay

Owing to a slight corruption in signal (read: RL) unfortunately I won't be able to do the update until tomorrow (Wednesday) evening.

Sorry for the delay, people

Comment

• No fears Mr. K. RL has priority and right of way,
                              Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

• How was 2. Kompanie's assault on the hill stalled? Was it something Khryses informed front-line commanders by PM? I was surprised to learn that the assault was stalled and now that 2.K stands the risk of being overturned on its flanks?

Dan
                                Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X