The Officer's Mess - The place for baiting and taunting the other teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twitter3 View Post
    Sealion, huh? Come on over and see the reception we have planned for you.
    I think after making that much of a meal over France, the idea of a Sealion attempt is a bit of a joke. I wouldn't fancy being on those Rhine barges on the North Sea in the Autumn storms ;-)
    My board games blog: The Brass Castle

Comment

• I think the Facists should try SeaLion. otherwise they'll have that whole two front war that went so badly for them last time
      BoRG
      "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
        I think the Facists should try SeaLion. otherwise they'll have that whole two front war that went so badly for them last time

Stuffed if they do, stuffed if they don't .
        How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post

Stuffed if they do, stuffed if they don't .
          Agreed comrade, Agreed!

but I'm more than happy to have them drowning their forces in the channel or having them ground to bits on the Beaches and ground of Great Britain.

It will save us having to hoard our Vodka...
          BoRG

Comment

• I think Ivan and Jerry should have a dance for a change. Come on Ivan; you know Jerry wouldn't be ready for it. Make Johnny Canuck's day and go see Berlin in the spring time.

Comment

• I hear Berlin is nice in the spring time! They also have much better drinks than potato vodka.
              "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
              -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

• To our Soviet friends we offer the most sincere of advice, "Go West, Young man."

Comment

• As I told you my Russian friends the Brits are once again trying to get you to die for them.
                  Remember history;
                  You stopped Napolean but the British claim they ended it at Waterloo (with our help).
                  They let you bleed in the Great war and thanked you for it by invading your country (and expanding their empire, did you get anything for your losses).
                  Now they again ask that you do the fighting for them.
                  Tell them this time that they can not fight to the last Russian.
                  Stay out of this war and build the great country that you are destined to have (after they collapse you can take India from the Brits).
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitter3 View Post
                    I hear Berlin is nice in the spring time! They also have much better drinks than potato vodka.
                    There are NO Better drinks than Potato Vodka!

Vasily! take a note that I am Offended!

A. (Uncle Joe) -STAVKA
                    BoRG

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
                      Vasily! take a note that I am Offended!

A. (Uncle Joe) -STAVKA
                      Perhaps a few crates of beet roots will put a smile on your face!
                      "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
                      -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

• Sorry for the delay guys,... I'm sick as a dawg

Hope to be better within 24 hours.
                        The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                          Sorry for the delay guys,... I'm sick as a dawg

No problem . Get well soon .
                          How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                          Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                            Sorry for the delay guys,... I'm sick as a dawg

No Worries, we can wait as long as is needed.

Hope you get to feeling better soon
                            BoRG

Comment

• I'm still swamped at work, so it's not biggie. Just take your time and get well before jumping back in again.

Comment

• Limits of Social group HQs

Guys,

I tried to set up large updates in both your social group HQs (OKW and STAVKA,... no invite received for SHAEF) but the character limits and small posting abilities make these of little value for the kind of detail you will need to make your plans. I'm stuck with the threads I have been using that can handle very large sums of information.

Just remember not to stray into other HQs. There is no reason at all to do so.

Cheers.
                                The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                  Sellner
                                  by casanova
                                  Chef of the radical right political Austrian party Martin Sellner. Twitter had kicked him out for his radical political propaganda . ...
                                  Today, 00:03
                                • casanova
                                  Kreml
                                  by casanova
                                  The Russian president Putin and the Tschetschenen president had a meeting in the Kreml in Moscow. They ordered their agents to kill persons, who were...
                                  Yesterday, 23:15
                                • Nikki
                                  We're Shutting Down...Again
                                  by Nikki
                                  The governor of CA issued closures for all indoor businesses and activities today.

When asked if protests will be allowed. Our governor...
                                  Yesterday, 21:56
                                Working...
                                X