Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Purist
    replied
    The mud has arrived and brought operation to an end. I'll post a breif report in each HQ over the coming days as I push through the turns towards the clear weather.

T'wer it me, as a German player (as I usually do), I would fight to the last round. The collapse, when it comes, is usually dramatic and the German player can just smile and shrug his shoulders. It becomes a race betwixt the East and West for territory.

This particular end-game is going to be very interesting due to the presence of both alliances in the south.

Leave a comment:

• Twitter3
    replied
    Originally posted by SoccerDJ View Post
    I think The Purist should weigh in. Is it really even much of an enjoyable game for him to play anymore or is just going through the motions to an inevitable conclusion.
    Good call. He'll pop in here and give us some feedback. If the Germans don't want to surrender and make us earn it I have no problem continuing on.

Leave a comment:

• SoccerDJ
    replied
    I think The Purist should weigh in. Is it really even much of an enjoyable game for him to play anymore or is just going through the motions to an inevitable conclusion.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
    Surrendering now would wreck my plans
    Well, don't surrender then!

Leave a comment:

• Arthwys
    replied
    Surrendering now would wreck my plans

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Says the guy who already has two, one for Westerns and another for "blunders".

I could hold Berlin for another 6 months or so, but yeah, the outcome in not in doubt unless somebody lets my guys deploy nerve gas.

Leave a comment:

• Twitter3
    replied
    Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
    Hey, like Rhett Butler, I'm a sucker for a lost cause when its really lost.
    I ain't leaving until I get my ribbon
    If by 'ribbon' you mean your POW papers and Allied issued ID card, then by all means let us decorate you

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Hey, like Rhett Butler, I'm a sucker for a lost cause when its really lost.
    I ain't leaving until I get my ribbon

Leave a comment:

• Tsar
    replied
    Originally posted by Karri View Post
    I very much doubt that. It's just matter who will be in Berlin first.
    Correct. So unless the U.S. UK and USSR want to fight it out for bragging rights over who got there first the game is really decided.

If on the other hand they do want to have those rights, the Germans can influence who gets those rights. But what fun would it be then.

Leave a comment:

• Karri
    replied
    I very much doubt that. It's just matter who will be in Berlin first.

Leave a comment:

• Twitter3
    replied
    Let's take a look at the situation and maps and we can all decide then. Is the current situation reverseable?

Leave a comment:

• Tsar
    replied
    Is it time to consider calling this game or do people want to continue to the bitter end?

Leave a comment:

• The Purist
    replied
    Pardon the delay folks,... my attention was needed welcoming a certain blue-eyed brunette home from a three weeks away on a tour of the sub-continent.

Red Army update is up in the STAVKA HQ.

Leave a comment:

• Tsar
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
    Well done on that , but why mention it in the first place if it does not count . I'm pretty sure if you were winning you would have said something different .
    Not really, even at the beginning I didnít consider it a game that counted. Just a game to be played.

Leave a comment:

• Twitter3
    replied
    Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
    Sounds good to me!
    Yeah, skip ahead to where the weather lets us mix things up a little.
    You'll be cutting into our tea time!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X