No announcement yet.

The Officer's Mess - The place for baiting and taunting the other teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things look fine so far, except for what I noted already in my thread, how rapidly do you want to go with the next few weeks.

Comment

I can go as fast as you guys want updates.
      The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

In that case, we invade now ! Only kidding .
        How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
        Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Cycle time.

Cycle 11/39 approaching (normally quite muddy weather).

Any special requests for production?
          The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

1940 has arrived

Its is now 1940. If there are any new ideas to pass on for the duration of the winter do so soon. I would like to push on through the rest of the winter in the next couple of evenings if possible.

Edit: I will push on through the winter to 0/4/40 this evening as of 0300 GMT. I f no one objects. (that's 2200h on the US east coast). That will take a couple of evenings. In the meantime teams can ask questions and plans can be reviewd as desired.
            Last edited by The Purist; 30 Nov 09, 13:12.
            The Purist

Comment

Hell, I had something for April or sooner... I'll PM my idea to my Chief, no time to do more today. After tomorow I will have more time for this.

Comment

Will hold at the end of 3/40

No Problem Exo,... I'll stop the clock at IV/3/40

By the way, Gents, I'm running a parallel game of my own to this using my own strategies. There are some intersting differences

But I admit I have been playing this game for decades and and very familiar with the flow.

Cheers.
                The Purist

Comment

I just passed it all on to Tsar. I'll be back in 48 hours or less.

Comment

Poor STAVKA

I know,... waiting for the Fascists and Democracies to beat each other to a pulp is pretty boring but the war will heat up again later this week.
                    The Purist

Comment

Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                      I know,... waiting for the Fascists and Democracies to beat each other to a pulp is pretty boring but the war will heat up again later this week.
                      No worries! the more beat-up the facists are the happier we'll be
                      BoRG
                      "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

We aim to please

Comment

Originally posted by Demon_Llama View Post
                          We aim to please
                          Oh, and I'm the optimist?

Comment

Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
                            Oh, and I'm the optimist?
                            Yup, I'm a realist

Comment

The shooting should start agin this weekend. I have a quick out-of-town trip Thurs/Fri but by this evening we'll be up to the spring (4/40) and all the mud weather that comes with it (about six weeks +/- a week or two). Mud makes combat almost impossible and (non-rail) movement difficult so there is little likelihood of fighting.
                              The Purist

Comment

Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                                No Problem Exo,... I'll stop the clock at IV/3/40

By the way, Gents, I'm running a parallel game of my own to this using my own strategies. There are some intersting differences

But I admit I have been playing this game for decades and and very familiar with the flow.

Cheers.
                                I for one would love to hear about the sort of strategies an experienced player would use...after our war here is over of course.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                  Sellner
                                  by casanova
                                  Chef of the radical right political Austrian party Martin Sellner. Twitter had kicked him out for his radical political propaganda . ...
                                  Today, 00:03
                                • casanova
                                  Kreml
                                  by casanova
                                  The Russian president Putin and the Tschetschenen president had a meeting in the Kreml in Moscow. They ordered their agents to kill persons, who were...
                                  Yesterday, 23:15
                                • Nikki
                                  We're Shutting Down...Again
                                  by Nikki
                                  The governor of CA issued closures for all indoor businesses and activities today.

When asked if protests will be allowed. Our governor...
                                  Yesterday, 21:56
                                Working...
                                X