The Officer's Mess - The place for baiting and taunting the other teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Purist View Post
    If no has any objections I could re-start the game and get the first two weeks taken care of tonight. Tomorrow we could do the official production for 10/39 and carry on from there through the Sitzkrieg.

That will provide plenty of opportunities for Q&A.

Also,... the public update reports in the "Briefing Room" will usually be two more turns out of date. Some the screenies can give away too much info with "Fog of War" turned on so this will be a form of censorship. The briefings will be short and point form (the newspaper bit was a bit of an indulgence, not to be repeated).

You orders can be as specific or as loose as you like but I will need enough detail to get the jist of what it is your grand strategy entails.

Cheers.
    I'm Good with that if My Marshall and his other officers are game...
    BoRG
    "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

I'm solid if my Allied compatriots are.
      "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
      -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

Ready and waiting.

Comment

Im good to go!

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Go ahead.
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Let's rock!

Looking forward to disproving the notion that the Axis were bound to loose no matter what could possibly have happened.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
                Let's rock!

Looking forward to disproving the notion that the Axis were bound to loose no matter what could possibly have happened.
                Gotta Love that crazy optimism
                BoRG

Comment

I've brought along this collection of inspirational music by the Red Army Choir to make sure that our comrades in the decadent imperialist army headquarters have something to hum along to. Don't worry, there is only eight hours of it, by the end you will start to enjoy it.

*turns on gramophone*
                  My board games blog: The Brass Castle

Comment

Originally posted by The Land View Post
                    I've brought along this collection of inspirational music by the Red Army Choir to make sure that our comrades in the decadent imperialist army headquarters have something to hum along to. Don't worry, there is only eight hours of it, by the end you will start to enjoy it.

*turns on gramophone*
                    And if not we'll simply play it again!
                    BoRG

Comment

Red Army Choirs

Red Army Choirs Are Awesome
                      How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                      Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

to be fair, Comrades, we in Stavka have little to do until someone finally plucks up the courage to invade us, so we might be listening to a great deal of music! ;-)
                        My board games blog: The Brass Castle

Comment

That is more true than you might want to believe. Count the weeks between 0/10/39 and III/5/41 (about the earliest "someone" might invade).

I'll be through 9/39 and the 0/10/39 Prod cycle by Saturday evening. The next four weeks are fair weather then the autumn rains arrive followed by 20 odd weeks of winter weather.
                          The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Land View Post
                            to be fair, Comrades, we in Stavka have little to do until someone finally plucks up the courage to invade us, so we might be listening to a great deal of music! ;-)
                            Originally posted by The Purist View Post
                            That is more true than you might want to believe. Count the weeks between 0/10/39 and III/5/41 (about the earliest "someone" might invade).

I'll be through 9/39 and the 0/10/39 Prod cycle by Saturday evening. The next four weeks are fair weather then the autumn rains arrive followed by 20 odd weeks of winter weather.
                            Not a Problem for us really, we get to analyse what and how the Facists fight, make preparations for our forces... and build up a suitable stash of Vodka...we may need it for sterilization or anasthetic in future.
                            BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
                              Not a Problem for us really, we get to analyse what and how the Facists fight, make preparations for our forces... and build up a suitable stash of Vodka...we may need it for sterilization or anasthetic in future.
                              As per usual, we'll do the heavy lifting.
                              "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
                              -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

Comment

New Cycle has begun

10/39 has begun.

Each HQ should send me a few words on if you want to change anything.
                                The Purist

Words ought to be a little wild, for they are the assault of thoughts on the unthinking - John Maynard Keynes.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X