Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do we need to prod for an update?
    How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
    Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
      Who do we need to prod for an update?
      BoRG
      "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

• Originally posted by Karri View Post
        Pray tell me, in what way is the British Empire expanding? What areas are we planning to add or have added to the Empire? Of course this discussion is completely useless since our alliance consits of more nations than just Britain.
        Well you have already added Syria. and the war is only 2 years old.

As for your alliance. It always has more then just Britain. Britain never fights alone, they always have other countries that bleed for them. Usually Russia. That doesn't stop you from grabbing up territory though.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by tsar View Post

As for your alliance. It always has more then just Britain. Britain never fights alone, they always have other countries that bleed for them. Usually Russia...
          Funny, I always thought it was Ireland.
          BoRG
          "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
            Funny, I always thought it was Ireland.
            If we are talking about the Victorian era, all dominions etc were treated badly. The second worse badly treated people by the English was probably Ireland. The worst people treated by the Victorians were the English. Anybody beneath a certain level of income was beyond contempt. Hundreds of thousands of people every year were dying in Victorian London in the late 1800's and the newspapers were full of Jack the Ripper who may have killed about 5 people? Makes you sick! I reckon the capatilist establishment of England posted that story to keep eyes away from the truth. Thank god...er... thank er.. First Equal Person Joseph who understood Marx and made our country the great inspiration to the world now and for ever .

Please don't shoot me dearest Uncle Joe.
            Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Please don't shoot me dearest Uncle Joe.

Why should you be different from all the rest of his "friends" ?

Comment

• Originally posted by tsar View Post

As for your alliance. It always has more then just Britain. Britain never fights alone, they always have other countries that bleed for them. Usually Russia. That doesn't stop you from grabbing up territory though.
                Syria is not part of British Empire, try again.
                Wisdom is personal

Comment

Not exactly part of Vichy France any more, is it?

First the mad dash for home when they needed you most, then Mers al-Kebir, now this.
                  At this rate, it won't be long before Petain visits us in Berlin, hat in hand and a chip on his shoulder.

Comment

Yet. But you often wait until the war is over to incorporate the new territories, so time will show.
                    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
                      Not exactly part of Vichy France any more, is it?

First the mad dash for home when they needed you most, then Mers al-Kebir, now this.
                      At this rate, it won't be long before Petain visits us in Berlin, hat in hand and a chip on his shoulder.
                      No, it's part of France to whom it belongs. And how surprising that the Germans wanted the british to die in France. It won't be long until we will visit Berlin either.
                      Wisdom is personal

Comment

• We welcome it. Do you prefer nickel plated, or blued steel handcuffs?
                        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                          Please note the lovely and beautiful people of Uncle Joe's peaceful and benevolent country are above such verbal exchanges .
                          Actually, that's what I respect about the Russians. They just honestly stab you in the back. Which I can deal with. And Army Groups Center and North can deal with. I hope you enjoy watching your peace-loving sons bleed for the glory of the British Empire.
                          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                            We welcome it. Do you prefer nickel plated, or blued steel handcuffs?

Oh, that's entirely up to you. After all, you'll be the ones wearing them.
                            Wisdom is personal

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                              Actually, that's what I respect about the Russians. They just honestly stab you in the back. Which I can deal with. And Army Groups Center and North can deal with. I hope you enjoy watching your peace-loving sons bleed for the glory of the British Empire.
                              "Peace-loving sons"? Never had any. How do you think we got an empire in the first place?

Comment

• I think The Purist has got tired of our bickering and gone home.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X