Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Officer's Mess - The place for baiting and taunting the other teams

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by tsar View Post
    How sad, how pathetic, how predictable, the little boxer starts to yap and the dumb old bear stumbles out to its ball and does the same old trick.

    In 1805 Alexander wrecked his army while the Brits sat in England and laughed.
    In the Napoleonic wars tens of thousands of Russians died to stop the Frogs while the Brits expanded their empire.
    In 1914 millions of Russians died while the Brits expanded their empire.
    Will tens of millions of Russians die this time to expand the British Empire?

    Oh well we helped get rid of the czar last war, we’ll get rid of the commie-czars this war.
    Did you hear something?... there seems to be a squeaking coming from somewhere
    BoRG
    "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

    Comment


    • Are you already hearing the bogey wheels on our tanks as they squish your pathetic excuses for armies? Thanks, I'll be sure to remind the crews that blood can't actually be used for bearing grease, and that despite the occasional stopping, they'll have to remember to perform maintenance.
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

      Comment


      • Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
        Are you already hearing the bogey wheels on our tanks as they squish your pathetic excuses for armies? Thanks, I'll be sure to remind the crews that blood can't actually be used for bearing grease, and that despite the occasional stopping, they'll have to remember to perform maintenance.
        Hmmm NO, no it seems like the squeaking of a sausage and cabbage eating mouse wearing tight lederhosen.
        BoRG
        "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

        Comment


        • All bluster aside, if you guys had accepted my proposal, you would already have half of Turkey and a free shot at the Persian Gulf. Instead, you chose to be predictable.

          Now our Panzers will rip into you like a school of Piranhas attacking a side of Beef, and you have only yourselves to blame.

          It's a whole new ballgame now, and that twisted philosophy of Communism will die an early and well-deserved death.
          Commissars first, naturally.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

          -Captain Jack

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
            All bluster aside, if you guys had accepted my proposal, you would already have half of Turkey and a free shot at the Persian Gulf. Instead, you chose to be predictable.

            Now our Panzers will rip into you like a school of Piranhas attacking a side of Beef, and you have only yourselves to blame.

            It's a whole new ballgame now, and that twisted philosophy of Communism will die an early and well-deserved death.
            Commissars first, naturally.
            Since when has the USSR been about communism. We are about Uncle Joe's equality .

            As far as fighting goes any Fascist attacking us now has lost. I had a dream it did not work before, and will not work again. Turkey was, and always was, a sleight of hand. It was to divert our attention from Baltic ports. They are covered .

            A bit frosty today as well . May get worse .
            How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
            Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
              Turkey was, and always was, a sleight of hand. It was to divert our attention from Baltic ports. They are covered .
              Really? Well that is certainly news to me. I thought it was about getting at the Brits in the Middle East. At least that was the intention when I proposed it.
              So glad you’re here to enlighten me on its true purpose.
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

              Comment


              • Lots of hot air from the Fascists. No wonder they were interested in balloons.
                How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                  Lots of hot air from the Fascists. No wonder they were interested in balloons.
                  See. Their "Join us or die." way of making deals always comes back to hit them in the end. Hitler will tell you what you want to hear to help you believe you are safe and important to the Nazis - but break the deal and you are not fit to walk the earth and should be wiped out. Blah Blah Blah.
                  "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
                  -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Twitter3 View Post
                    See. Their "Join us or die." way of making deals always comes back to hit them in the end. Hitler will tell you what you want to hear to help you believe you are safe and important to the Nazis - but break the deal and you are not fit to walk the earth and should be wiped out. Blah Blah Blah.
                    Hitler does not appear to be either a nice or trustworthy chap at all . I'm shocked .
                    How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                    Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Twitter3 View Post
                      See. Their "Join us or die." way of making deals always comes back to hit them in the end. Hitler will tell you what you want to hear to help you believe you are safe and important to the Nazis - but break the deal and you are not fit to walk the earth and should be wiped out. Blah Blah Blah.
                      Would that be the deal we offered to Russia where they could have half of Turkey but instead they attacked us?

                      And now we are the bad guys for wanting to replace the government of an ally that stab us in the back.

                      I suppose that France is evil to you also since you attacked them without provocation?

                      The lies of the West know no boundary.
                      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tsar View Post
                        The lies of the West know no boundary.
                        We pledged our assistance to our freedom loving brethren in Poland and France so naturally when you attacked them with no sound reason (I know I heard the one about fearing an preliminary from big bad Poland) we had to back up our word with our actions.

                        We cannot control whether or not your deals blow up on you. Frankly I am proud of Joseph Stalin for having the wisdom to know a snake is a snake.
                        "War is sorrowful, but there is one thing infinitely more horrible than the worst horrors of war, and that is the feeling that nothing is worth fighting for..."
                        -- Harper's Weekly, December 31, 1864

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Twitter3 View Post
                          We pledged our assistance to our freedom loving brethren in Poland and France so naturally when you attacked them with no sound reason
                          We attacked France because they, like you, declared war on us.
                          What were we suppose to do ignore a declared enemy on our border?

                          Why did you attack France? Were they invading Poland? When will you declare war on Russia for their invasion of Poland?


                          Originally posted by Twitter3 View Post
                          We cannot control whether or not your deals blow up on you. Frankly I am proud of Joseph Stalin for having the wisdom to know a snake is a snake.
                          Will you still be “proud of Joseph Stalin for having the wisdom to know a snake is a snake” when he recognizes that you are the bigger snake?

                          Unlike you we have never attacked an ally.

                          Although since Russia has, now, they may have to compete with you for the title biggest snake.
                          Last edited by Tsar; 09 Jan 10, 20:20.
                          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

                          Comment


                          • All this chatter is nice, but I would like to get the war going, this suspense is getting me antsy.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

                            -Captain Jack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
                              All this chatter is nice, but I would like to get the war going, this suspense is getting me antsy.
                              Now that I can agree on .
                              How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                              Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

                              Comment


                              • May I suggest all those who have not done so rep The Purist for his hard work in running a campaign . Unfortunately, as the campaign is computer driven it will not effect the performance of your armies in the field , but it will show your thanks .
                                How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                                Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X