No announcement yet.

New Ancient Wargame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve managed to land a job that requires me to relocate 20 hours across the country, so I’ll be silent till I’m moved and settled into my new place and job.
    First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Good luck - keep a reserve and cover your flanks
      Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
        I’ve managed to land a job that requires me to relocate 20 hours across the country, so I’ll be silent till I’m moved and settled into my new place and job.
        Awesome. Good luck on your new job.
        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Sometimes real life intrudes into a good set up. Hopefully this turns out well for you.

There is a wargaming thread that is now active as well. They want to start a tournament based on the Wagram game in the Napoleanic era. They also do WWII using the Order of Battle series. Order of Battle is the same game that ate my motherboard a while back. I need a new computer that can handle this much usage! Now if those fools in Washington will quit playing politics and send my next stimulus check, maybe I can play?

Let me know when this game starts up again!

Pruitt
          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
            [...]
            There is a wargaming thread that is now active as well. They want to start a tournament based on the Wagram game in the Napoleanic era. They also do WWII using the Order of Battle series. Order of Battle is the same game that ate my motherboard a while back.

Pruitt
            Noticed that yes - but it seems you need to have the game installed to play, at least you need to be a member at their site...

Maybe we could join as a team ?

Comment

• The Tournament starts on September 1. I will probably need a new computer before I can play. I contacted them and found out I had joined in 2018. Needless to say I did not play any games there. As soon as I get another Stimulus Check, I think I can get a new computer! I downloaded all my old games through Matrix and Steam and they are probably gone forever now! Keep in touch about the team option. The only CD I have is for OOB US Marines.

Pruitt

Comment

• Anyone else still checking this thread?

Pruitt

Comment

• Eh - well if someone posts here I will likely see it yes, I operate from the 'new posts' screen mostly

Comment

• I can continue this, though it will be at a slower pace. Give me a week or two to read back through my notes and your orders and post an update.
                    First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X