New Ancient Wargame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    You guys aren’t even at your actual job yet, so I’m essentially waiting on what you want to do going forward. Do you interrogate the general, take the loot and go home, press on to the pirates, etc.
    Ahhh I thought that was it. What loot have we captured? And what information can we get from the general?
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

• I posted the loot you captured, 350 talents.

You roll will determine what info you get.
      First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Then we do that. I want to know what connection the state has with the pirates. And to show I’m serious I cut the throat of another unimportant captive.

‘don’t think I won’t do the same to you. Your sword and armour mean more to me than your head’

Comment

• The general seems suitably scared by the murder of one of his men in front of him and he tells the mercenaries what he knows. He is indeed a general guarding the frontiers of Colchis and has no personal involvement with any pirates. However, there are rumors of a governor along the coast turning a blind eye to piracy in his domain in exchange for a cut of the profits. While higher up generals are vaguely aware of these rumors, there was never proof to back them up.

OOC;
          Keep in mind, you have attacked and destroy an army of Colchis and it is likely they will just attack on sight now.

Comment

• What are we waiting for now?

Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Rojk and Frt, they technically haven’t actually started their contract. If everyone wants, we can go to the next year and have them continue their current contract?

Comment

• I have my next turn orders ready.

Pruitt

Comment

• Not wanting to see my men slaughtered fighting a state rather than the ragtag group of pirates, we retire. I take the general back to my paymasters so they can hear his words, and know that it’s bigger than just some pirates. The general is then ransomed. I don’t expect to be paid for the contract, but the paymasters can explain in person to my angry men why we were sent on a suicide mission against a fully armed nation.

Comment

• So we go to the next turn? I have my stats in Post 327 and I can post my orders as soon as I find out what kind of Naval help I can get from Rhodes. We will be taking the whole army in our next move. Do the Merchants want to hire us for this move?

Pruitt

Comment

• Artorious agrees with Rojik decision, if it is true the state is supporting these pirates, this is no simple anti-piracy contract. We cannot take on a whole kingdom. We came to assist Rojik and kill pirates, not get embroiled in state sovereignty.
                      The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

• You guys understand you attacked an army camp because they told you that they wouldn’t let you in under arms into Colchis? None of whom knew much at all about pirates or any such thing other than rumors. Rather than going by sea, sneaking around the camp, or any other method other than massacring a military garrison? And you were told of the rumors of possible state support of the pirates in the advertisement.....

Comment

• Frt, Rojik, what you want to do?

Pruitt

Comment

• We said what we were going to do

Comment

• Lets get the next turn going.

Pruitt

Comment

• I'm simply following Rojik, my understanding was that he was chasing pirates but said pirates have taken refuge within the Colchis kingdom and he was confronted by a mounted army of Colchis. I agreed to help Rojik break the deadlock so we could hopefully dispatch the pirates and close the contract, yet it seems we are now at war with Colchis and our two mercenary companies are no match so it seems we have abandoned the contract since it seems the pirates are either under protection by Colchis or are actually Colchians acting as pirates.
                                The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X