Interest check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest check

Ok, with Rainbow's end in sight (though probably still at least 1 more month before it's done) I'm looking at possible game options for the Fall-Winter 2019 season. I've come up with three possibilities that I can expand on and develop a working game from, but I want to see interest. Keep in mind that this will be Post-Rainbow, and we have the 40k game still active.

1) "Rainbow" (new war/era). Please note which war/era you'd like to be in.

2) WWZ demi-RPG. Set in 'panic' Zombie Apocalypse Europe. This one was already partially in progress as we had some players testing out building stuff, this is kind of a rainbow-blend-rpg game.

3) Low Magic RPG. Players would control PCs or at most PC and a completely attached NPC or 2. Setting would be a relatively low-magic world in a level of turmoil that will make general survival planning somewhat necessary rather than just traipsing about a high medieval fantasy world with only purely combat interactions to consider.
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

I am in. Actually I was thinking about the old "The Eagle has flown" game. Never got any closure in that one.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Hmm, The Eagles have Flown is a rather extensive game, and not one that I think I could do justice to. Even if I got K to send me all of his source documentation.

And as for you being in, I'd like a preference from the options. I'm anticipating that the game will need to gestate for a month or so to get it started on the right foot.

Comment

Well, 2 and 3 have been done in the last few years. That leaves 1. Maybe we could consider the Spanish Civil War?

Pruitt
        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Just a quick note to all, holidays coming up here, so I'll be gone to untill the second half of August - after that I'll be available for anything you guys care to set up.

I already notified Senoranka, and I've heard that K. too is on holiday and somewhat disconnected, so participation in any game maybe low for the next few weeks.

Thanks for all efforts, I truly think these games are one of the main attractions of the ACG - see you all soon
          Last edited by Snowygerry; 31 Jul 19, 03:24.
          Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

I have some interest in 2) and 3), but if I were to choose either of them, I would take 3)

Fantasy in such low level would be more interesting and have contrast to other games run here.
            From Devastation - Knights Twilight Warhammer 40,000 Quest
            Rear Admiral Sander Van der Zee, Commander of Dutch Far East Theatre
            "There is never enough firepower!"

Comment

Ok, well that's 1 vote for 3, 1 vote for 1 (Spanish Civil War) and 1 vote for Yes.

Comment

And one vote for 1, WW2 PT boats.

Comment

I could probably go for 3.
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

I would be most interested in the second option but the third sounds nice as well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X