No announcement yet.

Rainbow Brigade, Ep. 5, Maryland my Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the Presidential elections about to be held. IRL Lincoln was able to claim Sharpsburg as a victory.

Major Pruitt, Tarheel Legion Cavalry
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Mid-terms, Presidential Election isn't until 1864. But a third of the Senate and the entire House is up for re-election.....
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Attacking Washington is insane. I will go with whatever else the brigade elects to do.

Comment

• Well, with 5 for Baltimore, 1 for Washington, and one for "Attacking Washington is Insane", I think Baltimore is the clear frontrunner here. Thanks for the experiment in letting you all do some choosing on this part of the campaign. I will start working on a map and a flavor post will go up in the next couple of days.

Comment

• 1st Regiment has completed their reorganization. Leroy and Pruitt, keep in mind the troops and equipment you were allotted and how you want to distribute them.

Comment

• Since the Tarheels are in a much better shape (133 men), Dashy's Troop will get any extra men until they reach equal numbers.

Major Pruitt, Tarheel Legion Cavalry
              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Done

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                  Well, with 5 for Baltimore, 1 for Washington, and one for "Attacking Washington is Insane", I think Baltimore is the clear frontrunner here. Thanks for the experiment in letting you all do some choosing on this part of the campaign. I will start working on a map and a flavor post will go up in the next couple of days.
                  Don't misread Bird's recommendation - Back to Virginia is the GJ preferred option, staying close to our supply line and public support is my reasoning why. Marching to Washington or Baltimore are the less preferred COAs. If you can't count me as a Virginia option, add me to the "Attacking Washington is Insane' category!

Comment

• Add the 2 extra guns to Bate's Irregulars bringing their number of guns to 4. I am assuming they come with 12 more gunners?
                    Finchs' Battalion gets 10 replacements, bringing number to 241
                    Tiger Rifles get 20 replacements, bringing number to 240

Lt. Col Leroy, 2nd Rainbow Regiment
                    The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

• All done.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X