No announcement yet.

Rainbow Brigade Ep. 3, April 1862

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khryses: proceed into CC till enemy contact with 9NJ south of Finch's line. Asssist Holden Badgers with your grenades breaking in and turning the "Jersey Muskrats" flanks.
    Does this mean K. is back, or is it directed at me ?
    High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
      Does this mean K. is back, or is it directed at me ?
      Directed at you, I'll make amends.

[EDIT]: Changed into NCGG
      BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

• Well then, upon receiving the colonel's orders Von Trapp once again leads his men around Finch right flank.

Tactics are the same as before, move forward by platoon, one platoon fires, the other moves.

Once inside the village, they will try to flank 9NJ, make contact with Holden, and coordinate a close attack.

Be careful though - there's only 140 of them, don't get caught in salvo fire in open ground, move from cover to cover.
        High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

• Major Pruitt, orders the Legion back to the Farm to the Southwest. We will take all wounded and Prisoners with us. We will reform our Platoons and designate new leaders. At the Farm we will cook a meal and send out some Scouts to keep an eye on the 25th MA. We will redistribute Pistols to evenly supply them to the hale and healthy.

Major Pruitt, Tarheel Legion Cavalry
          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Maj Bird's Green Jackets were already moving North on the road East of CC. It was a quick pace but not a run, as he wanted to keep the troops relatively fresh for the fight they were about enter.

Getting the message from a Saddle Blazer trooper, he mentions "Tell the General that we are on our way. My intent is to hit 9 NJ dead center."

Turning around on his saddle, he ask Lt Dyers, his LO on horseback, "Go find Holden. Tell him my intention of hitting 9 NJ dead center in their rear. Which means he will likely find himself dealing with a panicked 9 NJ left wing trying to run through the Badgers' lines. The 9 NJ right wing will likely run North."

As he trots back to the head of his troops, moving in a single column up the road, Maj Bird looks at the buildings to his left. He thinks "We are going to be involved in built up area fighting. The troops' Bowie knives and hatchets are going to be useful..." Pursuing his thought, "Again, having revolvers for each GJ would have been a good advantage to have in what may become a close quarter battle. After the battle, I need to use my business contacts to purchase a revolver for each of my soldiers."

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonel Sennef View Post
              Captain RichterReform. Have all guns manned and wounded transported out. Replenish stocks. Continue to keep 23MA discouraged to come out of the grove and cross the RR.
              Yeah.... we seem to be accomplishing a lot without much effort here.

I was waiting for the chance to cut loose with the canister when the Union came charging in, but it looks like i have a different issue now.

Where should I advance to in order to keep our momentum going most strongly?
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Where should I advance to in order to keep our momentum going most strongly?
                Not yet, hold!

Momentum momentarily has swung to Hammer in the South.
                BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonel Sennef View Post
                  Not yet, hold!
                  No problem. I seem to be in good company here.
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Update Tonight after our temporary technical vacation.
                    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Bates Irregulars: Sent out skirmishers to cover Pruitt's retreat and keep pressure on 25MA. Husband your forces.

"Lieutenant, prepare men for advance. We are going to go to screen Pruitts retreat. Leave wounded and casualties here where they are safe."
                      Bates gives a look towards where Pruitts men are collecting themselves. If the Yanks were to act, it could spell disaster for Pruitt. Having his men to screen Pruitt during his retreat hopefully keeps the Yanks away. If the Yanks don't retreat, few volleys of rapid fire should keep them away.
                      From Devastation - Knights Twilight Warhammer 40,000 Quest
                      Rear Admiral Sander Van der Zee, Commander of Dutch Far East Theatre
                      "There is never enough firepower!"

Comment

• The Tiger's will continue hangin' out in the woodline, ranges marked, sights zeroed, waiting for the 23MA to come out, while maybe the rest of Rainbow can mop up the city and outflank their left? No hurry, we will just be here holdin' the line while jeering the 23MA.

Maj. Leroy
                        The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

• dam google docs and stuff has made this so much more interactive than just a few years ago good work guys

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                            dam google docs and stuff has made this so much more interactive than just a few years ago good work guys
                            We are looking for someone to take Dee's Cavalry or the elite North Carolina Grenadier Guard company, if you are interested.

Or you can create your own infantry or cavalry company.

Comment

• Sorry guys, my plans to update tonight got derailed by a neighborhood dispute that escalated to gun play.....1 arrest and search warrant later, and lots of paperwork to do before I can go home.

Update will happen tomorrow afternoon EST.

And craven, if you'd like to get in, PM me, I will definitely work something out with you.
                              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• If nothing entirely unexpected happens in the streetfight, Finch can continue under current orders.

If Holden can issue orders to the Grenadiers (which makes sense, since Finch' would likely no longer be in contact with them) it should be possible to proceed to the next turn over the week-end without my input ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X