Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa - Turn 3 Decisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    For example, instead of normally being able to move 10 hexes for 1000 fuel, it may allow your panzers to move 12 hexes for 1200 fuel - a bonus move for the turn, but still at the cost of additional fuel.)
    Then that is the LAST thing I need!

Damnit, I think I am down to 1300, does that mean I can only get 13 hexes out of my Panzers, combined?

One thing for sure, I need to abandon Blitz mode, NOW.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      Then that is the LAST thing I need!

Damnit, I think I am down to 1300, does that mean I can only get 13 hexes out of my Panzers, combined?

One thing for sure, I need to abandon Blitz mode, NOW.
      You should still be getting more fuel since you've not moved your FSB. But a cautious approach may work as well - be selective with your panzers and were to employ them. It might just be worth moving them around a flank, for example, to try and scare the Reds into retreating again, rather than moving them up to attack.

The video I posted should give you some idea about fuel usage per hex (the numbers I provided above were pulled out of my arse and are not legitimate) so you can judge your capabilities. Also, feel free to provide "bonus" orders if you wish me to move certain mechanized units if it turns out there is a surplus of fuel.

Comment

Bump?

Pruitt
        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
          Bump?

Pruitt
          Seconded
          BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
            Berlin.1945
            by casanova
            The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
            Yesterday, 23:41
          • casanova
            AW 169M
            by casanova
            The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
            Yesterday, 23:26
          • JBark
            What changed?
            by JBark
            There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
            Yesterday, 18:54
          Working...
          X