Clear All

• Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa - Turn 3 Decisions

Previous Decisions Summary

Previous Cards Played

Relationships - Superiors

Relationships - Unclear

Relationships - Subordinates

Note to Commanders:

Relationship information is important to consider. Having poor relationships with any important officer - even the ones who are receiving these reports (aka the "players") - can negatively impact the entire campaign.

As an example, my (Halder's) poor relationship with von Brauchitsch (-13) means he is less supportive of me back in Berlin, leading to increased political difficulties (+1pp cost per decision(!), along with the chance of his meddling in our affairs (chance of 'Visit OKW' and 'Flip Flops' decisions occurring each turn).

Although it is truly my role to act as the mediator between my field commanders and Berlin, know that sometimes, going against your needs may serve us better - even if it upsets you (know that even though you are "playing" the commanders in question, they have their own relationship levels to consider, and if your AG commander and I have a negative relationship, that can cost you your Panzergruppe Focus and lead to poorer performance on the battlefield).
    Romanian Oilfields - Demand Max. Output (7pp)
    3.23%
    Romanian Oilfields - Request Increased Output (7pp)
    12.90%
    Romanian Oilfields - Suggest Expan. Options (3pp)
    0.00%
    Romanian Oilfields - Avoid Upsetting the Romanians (0pp)
    0.00%
    Civilian Oil Allocation - Halved (11pp)
    3.23%
    Civilian Oil Allocation - Reduced by 25% (7pp)
    12.90%
    Civilian Oil Allocation - Civilians need oil too! (0pp)
    0.00%
    Hitler Oath - Take the Oath and Join the Party (0pp)
    6.45%
    Hitler Oath - Take the Oath, Nothing More (0pp)
    9.68%
    AGC - Rail Infrastructure - Ignore (3pp)
    3.23%
    AGC - Rail Infrastructure - Put Things Back Together (7pp)
    9.68%
    AGC - Rail Infrastructure - Why is This Important? (0pp)
    0.00%
    AGC - Relocate FSB - Grodno FSB (5pp)
    0.00%
    AGC - Relocate FSB - Brest-Litowsk FSB (5pp)
    0.00%
    AGC - Relocate FSB - Bialystock FSB (5pp)
    0.00%
    AGC - Relocate FSB - No Change (0pp)
    9.68%
    AGS - Relocate Airfield - Lvov Airfield (1pp)
    6.45%
    AGS - Relocate Airfield - No Change (0pp)
    3.23%
    AGS - Relocate FSB - Lvov (1pp)
    3.23%
    AGS - Relocate FSB - No Change (0pp)
    6.45%
    AGN - Captured Trucks - Demand Trucks Handed Over (4pp)
    3.23%
    AGN - Captured Trucks - Leave Half the Trucks (4pp)
    6.45%
    AGN - Captured Trucks - Forget About the Trucks (0pp)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Daemon of Decay; 06 Aug 16, 14:26.

Romanian Oilfields

Comment

Civilian Oil Allocation

Comment

Hitler Oath

Comment

AGN Decisions

AGN - Rail Infrastructure

AGN - Captured Trucks

Note to All Generals: Remember that captured trucks that are returned to the logistics arm of the Wehrmacht benefit the entire offensive. Allowing any single AG to hold onto their captured stocks only benefits that front - and it will upset Gen. Wagner, who is in charge of our road logistics and is already displeased with us, which also negatively affects all fronts.

Comment

AGC Decisions

AGC - Relocate FSB

Comment

AGS Decisions

AGS - Relocate FSB

AGS - Relocate Airfield

Comment

Im not going to vote on issues that only affect the other AGs since they should have the say as to whether they move their airfield or FSB not me. That said I did vote on the oil fields and such.
                Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

I need to ask for some of that Hi-test fuel. My situation is so low that I have to drop out of Blitz-mode, right NOW.
                  I need an edge.

I'm not so sure about the oath.... it gets us 20 points, but our relations with von B. are so bad it is taxing us 1 PP every damn time we do anything!
                  Isn't he going to be even more upset if we do that?
                  Last edited by The Exorcist; 06 Aug 16, 22:20.

Comment

Later on it will become more and more harder to earn PP. We can still make decisions on our own. I don't think I have ever got von B to as high as neutral! We need to earn as many easy PP while they are available.

Pruitt
                    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

I feel this round a balanced approach to voting is needed.

I took the long view towards the Romanian oil.
                      I do not feel we need to antagonise the Party by upsetting ciivlians too much OTOH we do noeed oil as the blood of victory.

As for party membership, I balance between party and army.
                      By voting just to renew my oath I keep options open in case the opportunity occurs again.

As for FSB to Lvov and relocate airfield to Lvov, I prefer to do it now while the going is good.
                      BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Actually I think the question was should DEREK join the Party, which is more than fine with me! The game asks questions as if you were in Derek's place. It is by Derek's grace that we get polls to determine how he votes.

Pruitt
                        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                          Actually I think the question was should DEREK join the Party, which is more than fine with me! The game asks questions as if you were in Derek's place. It is by Derek's grace that we get polls to determine how he votes.

Pruitt
                          True, this is my cross to bear. I'm willing, though not happy, to join if it will serve the interests of the campaign. Germany needs a victory in this war, or all will be for naught.

However, your input matters. My joining the party may alienate my subordinates and be seen as a betrayal of the Heer, even if meant for the greater good. How many of you would be content to serve beneath a willing party member?

And I also have to remember, that if the war does go poorly, then being a party member may reflect poorly upon a potential tribunal...

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                            I need to ask for some of that Hi-test fuel. My situation is so low that I have to drop out of Blitz-mode, right NOW.
                            I need an edge.

I'm not so sure about the oath.... it gets us 20 points, but our relations with von B. are so bad it is taxing us 1 PP every damn time we do anything!
                            Isn't he going to be even more upset if we do that?
                            I am unsure if the hi-octane fuel will supplant normal fuel levels though.

(From a gameplay perspective, it may be a case of the card giving a bonus AP to your Panzer divisions, but not extra fuel - meaning your divisions will be allowed to move faster, but if they don't have regular petrol sitting around that modifier just gets wasted. I've never played the card before, so I'm unsure.

For example, instead of normally being able to move 10 hexes for 1000 fuel, it may allow your panzers to move 12 hexes for 1200 fuel - a bonus move for the turn, but still at the cost of additional fuel.)

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post

Pruitt
                              You're right I see.
                              However the logic behind my reasoning (balance between army and party) remains valid IMO.
                              BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Berlin.1945
                                by casanova
                                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                Yesterday, 23:41
                              • casanova
                                AW 169M
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                Yesterday, 23:26
                              • JBark
                                What changed?
                                by JBark
                                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                Yesterday, 18:54
                              Working...
                              X