No announcement yet.

A World on Fire: Interest Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries. Just remember, a mage of one of the major disciplines (Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Spirit) is going to be more powerful/have a pool of more potent spells than a 'generalist' like a Druid......of course they're going to be somewhat limited as to their scope though.
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

I'm thinking a Filipino "mangkukulam", a sort of other-side-of-the-coin of "faith healers", though I should be able to do both. That would be spirit? Can hurt/kill/influence others using dolls or paper or pieces of clothing (a link) of the target, or through orasyon (prayer).

Maybe my secondary character is a Kali practitioner, looking for the fabled Kris that renders invincibility from stabbing/puncture/cutting damage. (there are actually also anting-anting or amulets that are alleged to do the same)
      "We have no white flag."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
        Berlin.1945
        by casanova
        The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
        Yesterday, 23:41
      • casanova
        AW 169M
        by casanova
        The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
        Yesterday, 23:26
      • JBark
        What changed?
        by JBark
        There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
        Yesterday, 18:54
      Working...
      X