This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    I think a restart is likely, as I've not heard back from the repair place recently.

Also, what we might consider is hosting a live-stream or voice chat while I undertake the turns if/when we restart, over Skype or some other chat program.

Also, if a restart does occur, I'm considering one subtle change to the game - I'm thinking a small reward for the "winning" Armeegruppe might make things interesting... And fuel a little healthy competition, eh?
    Good luck getting this crew online at the same time.
    "Put guards on all the roads, and don't let the men run to the rear."
    Major General John Buford's final words on his deathbed.

Comment

I think a restart is likely, as I've not heard back from the repair place recently.

Also, what we might consider is hosting a live-stream or voice chat while I undertake the turns if/when we restart, over Skype or some other chat program.
      I'm much better with written English than with spoken English. Additionally there is the time zone issue, which I think applies to the whole of the current AGN commanders.
      Michele

Comment

Not to mention it would be rather silly,

sitting in my office in the middle of the night shouting German commands to my pixeltruppen

"Panzer Forwards !!"

Still it may be an option for those all-American Army Groups who seem to operate over the weekend mostly - idk.
        Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
          Not to mention it would be rather silly,

sitting in my office in the middle of the night shouting German commands to my pixeltruppen

"Panzer Forwards !!"

Still it may be an option for those all-American Army Groups who seem to operate over the weekend mostly - idk.
          AGS is the only all American army group. That ends if major is assigned there.

It is a nice idea just not very practical. I often catch my European counterparts (in AGC) online but almost as often there is a half day or more wait for a response.

It would be interesting to do a chat with those who could get together just to put voices with the user names.

Comment

I believe I can pick up my computer tomorrow, so I'll have a full update either tomorrow or the day after.

Sorry for these delays, but this time of the year isn't flush with free time.

Comment

I believe I can pick up my computer tomorrow, so I'll have a full update either tomorrow or the day after.

Your apoloogies are not needed but they are polite and appreciated.

I notice that nobody has quit or raged about your campaign. I think I speak for all of us in thanking you for your time, effort and this campaign. Real life and computer problems happen.

The fact that so many of your participants are willing to restart if needed speaks for itself.

Comment

Certainly yes, it was very professionally done and certainly entertaining.

Since the notes and discussion of the first few turns are still around it really wouldn't be much effort (for us players that is, must be worse for DoD) to start over,

might even offer an opportunity to correct of few beginners mistakes
                Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Sound like your file were intact. Good news.

Comment

I'm actually in favor of a re-set, I feel like I let my side down.

Comment

So, what's the word?
                      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                        Berlin.1945
                        by casanova
                        The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                        Yesterday, 23:41
                      • casanova
                        AW 169M
                        by casanova
                        The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                        Yesterday, 23:26
                      • JBark
                        What changed?
                        by JBark
                        There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                        Yesterday, 18:54
                      Working...
                      X