Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is still an army command open in Army Group South and Center.

Or I think don't think there is a problem with you providing comments and suggestions. The moderator will spot your post soon or you can PM him.
    "Put guards on all the roads, and don't let the men run to the rear."
    Major General John Buford's final words on his deathbed.

Comment

I hope everyone notices that going for Max production of Romanian oil will lose the extra production in late September or early October.

Selecting increased production gives a permanent boost and it will exceed the total gain from the Max production options by November. Before the end of the year taking the simple increase will more than double the gain from max production.

Max production will kick in in 40 days. Increased production will kick in in 60 days (5 turns later).

The only reason to select max production is if we think we will lose the game in the 20 days of late August - early September without the 1200 bbls of in those 5 turns. If we take the early fuel option we will be drastically more limited in fuel for our last push and defensive phase.

Comment

Originally posted by Widow Maker View Post
        I hope everyone notices that going for Max production of Romanian oil will lose the extra production in late September or early October....
        Nope, didn't see that.
        I;d like to change my vote and break the tie. Increase is fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
          This looks interesting, any way I can get in on this?
          There should still be room. Feel free to look in the main thread for the people involved in each Armeegruppe and PM the commander. I'd recommend AGC or AGS first, as they have more armies to deal with.

Comment

Hey did we use all our PP? I want Tac Air for 17th Army!

Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

I know Ulrich probably plans on assigning the air card to one of our armirs also.

Comment

I know Ulrich probably plans on assigning the air card to one of our armirs also.
                It looks like we're using 34 of our 37 PP on decisions this turn.

If anyone is going to want to spend PP on their own armies this turn, they're going to have to justify it.

Comment

Assigning the air card to each army group puts us at 37, just enough.
                  Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                    Assigning the air card to each army group puts us at 37, just enough.
                    I'd say it needs to be done, and the only other thing that needs to be done now is artillery assignments.
                    Those have all been taken care of, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                      It looks like we're using 34 of our 37 PP on decisions this turn.

If anyone is going to want to spend PP on their own armies this turn, they're going to have to justify it.
                      Wasn't there a delay between assigning the air card and it actually taking effect?

Comment

Wasn't there a delay between assigning the air card and it actually taking effect?
                        I believe it is just 1 turn, like the artillery. So it should be active next turn.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                          Berlin.1945
                          by casanova
                          The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                          Yesterday, 23:41
                        • casanova
                          AW 169M
                          by casanova
                          The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                          Yesterday, 23:26
                        • JBark
                          What changed?
                          by JBark
                          There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                          Yesterday, 18:54
                        Working...
                        X