This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Widow Maker View Post
    I also expect us to start getting directed retaliation ordeers/requests from the Nazis over this or see them taking action on their own if we elevate this.
    Oh! Excellent point.
    Yeah, lets not get the ball rolling with that sort of thing, it can only escalate.

There is one thing we can go along with; the Death to all Commissars Order that will probably be coming next. We won't alienate the locals by going along with that, and we need to at least keep Berlin neutral towards us.
    If we P.O. the Furor any more than we already have, we might start hemorrhaging PPs all over the place.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

I got ahold of a Manual. The reason the supply trucks appear to be running on the rails is because there are roads beside the rails. Double tracks in Russia have a "sealed" road alongside. Think Asphalt. The Single rail lines have an "unsealed" road. Think Gravel.

Pruitt
      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        Oh! Excellent point.
        Yeah, lets not get the ball rolling with that sort of thing, it can only escalate.
        That was my point, too.
        Michele

Comment

With limited time and overview I'll just double up Michele's votes.

If this is resolved over the week-end you can count every vote by him as one by me also.

If there's still time next week I might reconsider some.
          Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
            I got ahold of a Manual. The reason the supply trucks appear to be running on the rails is because there are roads beside the rails. Double tracks in Russia have a "sealed" road alongside. Think Asphalt. The Single rail lines have an "unsealed" road. Think Gravel.

Pruitt
            I'm glad you did. It may be silly and probably nothing, but I didn't want to share it myself because I feared there may be some legal issue at work and my volunteer-but-possibly-still-affiliated status meant I couldn't risk uploading it myself.

Comment

As an update, all moves are completed, so now I'm running through the decisions.

Goal is to have a video up late tonight for your Saturday morning viewing (while I'm busy catching up on some sugary cereal, footy pajamas, and My Little Pony).

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Oh! Excellent point.

There is one thing we can go along with; the Death to all Commissars Order that will probably be coming next. We won't alienate the locals by going along with that, and we need to at least keep Berlin neutral towards us.
                If we P.O. the Furor any more than we already have, we might start hemorrhaging PPs all over the place.
                And the Fuhrer still hasn't listened to my pleas for proper winter clothing.

I fear that when winter hits, our men will be frozen solid and our tanks will be out of anti-freeze. I'll continue to try and press him on this, but I am not optimistic. The Heer is getting a frosty reception in Berlin ever since we told him that we would be running the campaign.

Comment

Due to what looks like a 3-way tie on the fuel issue, I've adopted a conciliatory vote to avoid excessive maneuvering.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X