No announcement yet.

Wanchi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about peace? A chance to end hostilities, never mind that we're getting the short end in this war, the higher ups tend to consider those lower as expendable.
    "We have no white flag."

Comment

• “If you want peace leave. The war is ended.”

“So far you have had in the neighborhood of 270 million killed. We have lost none. How long do you think you can continue at that rate?”

“Perhaps, if as you say, your empire does not care about the lower ranks, we should start to go after the higher ranks.”
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• “Since it would seem that we are unable to reach any kind of agreement you can go home.”

She turns to another Wanchi and takes a radio from him which she than holds out to you.

“Since you failed to end the war you should be in no danger of being killed, have a good trip home.”
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

• "Well to be fair - no one but me has heard your proposal yet, and few have any idea about the remarkable capabilities of the Wanchi - "

"I may not be done yet - can I contact you should further developments take place ?"
          Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
            "Well to be fair - no one but me has heard your proposal yet, and few have any idea about the remarkable capabilities of the Wanchi - "
            “You said that you can make an agreement so you should be the only one that needs to hear it.”

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
            "I may not be done yet - can I contact you should further developments take place ?"

“I can assure you that there will be further developments.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsar View Post
              “You said that you can make an agreement so you should be the only one that needs to hear it.”
              "I told you I'm authorized to sign one."

"Without a resolution in regard to the issue of the DL water I know for fact that whatever contract I sign here will be broken on the part of the concordant."

"Under such conditions I will not sign. I have a reputation to maintain with a view of future negotiations, here or elsewhere."

"I wish to thank you for your help and the professional method applied."

"Au revoir."

“I can assure you that there will be further developments.”
              "There always are."

"Can I contact you if the need arises - and how ?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

"Can I contact you if the need arises - and how ?"
                “We knew the last time you wanted to talk to us we will know the next time.”

Comment

• With that Snoirot nods farewell, finally accustomed to his protective gear.

Comment

• Shung Ha Leigh turns and walks away into the falling snow and disappears.
                    Last edited by Tsar; 01 Apr 16, 21:37.

Comment

• When you call for a pickup a transport is sent from a small space station, General Bartholomew Hughes is at the station and would like to hear your impression of the Wanchi. A small shuttle (12 men 2 pilots) comes to pick you up. When you are returning there seems to be some agitation in the cockpit.

“Come on control where are you? Control? Control…I don’t know what the hell they’re doing but there will be hell to pay.”

“I’m not interested in dead sticking it with the General there so you better give us an approach.”
                      Last edited by Tsar; 01 Apr 16, 22:40.

Comment

• Uh... any space suit in this ship?
                        "We have no white flag."

Comment

• There’s a couple for use in an emergency.

Comment

• I'm getting in one.
                            "We have no white flag."

Comment

• Time for a new thread.

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...91#post3199291

Comment

Working...
                              X