No announcement yet.

Interest Thread: The Battle for Hutt Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hereby claim Toydaria as Imperial Territory with all the benefits and obligations therein. The civic leaders are hereby informed that I won't insult them by pretending to be their friend but I am a pragmatist and as long as they behave I will refrain from overly oppressive behavior. They make occupation easy, I make being occupied easy. They are reminded that life as a Hutt slave is far worse than life as an Imperial subject. Let the record note they are now formally recognized as Imperial territory. Signed Grand Moff Tyler.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Admiral Snowy farts.

Someone, somewhere in the universe, feels a small disturbance in the Force.

Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Not too small, for those in the vicinity.
        "We have no white flag."

Comment

Everyone please send in orders as soon as possible. No hard deadline, but the sooner the better.
          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Mine have been sent in for days.

Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Yes Pruitt I know, but there are people who have not sent in orders. I cannot begin moderation until they are sent in.

Comment

Well, to cut down on overpowering encounters, CS jumps into a random imperial system that's normally undefended or only lightly defended. Raid commerce and capture imperial ships if possible.
                "We have no white flag."

Comment

Um there are literally not that many Imperial systems. You have no idea how defended they are until you scout them.

There is a map, information on Imperial holdings, and other aids in the group.

I'll need orders that are more detailed because where you jump to commerce raid has alot to do with what the Imperials have in the area. I'll also need specific orders for how you wish to raid.

Another list for anyone that can't find it in the group.

Imperial Planets-
                  Teth
                  Lirra
                  Sriluur
                  Syvris
                  Toydaria

Comment

It also helps not to broadcast your orders on the open frequency. The Moff is listening.....
                    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Maybe that's the point
                      "We have no white flag."

Comment

ha ha ha ha to true

Comment

The Imperial Battle Group conducts it's next offensive. A sizeable fleet strikes against Sleyheyron. The fleet comes out of lightspeed, turbolasers blazing and driving Huttese forces into a retreat. The many Hutt slaves see the Imperial seal as a sigil of freedom. They rise up against their former masters. Imperial Stormtroopers, under strict orders to avoid collateral damage, engage in disciplined firefights that aid the Hutt slaves in fighting for their freedom. It is not long before their oppressors lie dead or captured. The Grand Moff pays a visit and makes his declaration.

In the name of the Galactic Empire I hereby declared Sleheyron as a liberated territory of the Empire. All slaves are hereby granted their freedom and all the privileges of imperial citizenship. Due to circumstances of war there will be implemented a moderate level of taxation. All citizens of military age are invited to join the Imperial military to defend their and their family's newfound freedom. You can expect good pay and good food. Welcome to the Empire and galactic order.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                            Berlin.1945
                            by casanova
                            The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                            Yesterday, 23:41
                          • casanova
                            AW 169M
                            by casanova
                            The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                            Yesterday, 23:26
                          • JBark
                            What changed?
                            by JBark
                            There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                            Yesterday, 18:54
                          Working...
                          X