More new game possibilities.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More new game possibilities.

Iíve been thinking for some time now that I should try to run an RPG. I just havenít gotten around to putting up any options to see if there is any interest. So here goes.

1) A fantasy game where the characters are helping a powerful individual (4-5 players)
    2) A post-apocalyptic game (the Morrow Project) (6-7 players)
    3) An alternate history game where things are mostly the same but with some significant changes. (3-4 players)
    4) A sci-fi game in the far future. (4-5 players)
    Well there you go if anyone is interested in any or all of them let me know and if there is enough interest Iíll 1 or more of them.
    Last edited by Tsar; 02 Sep 15, 18:41.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

I'll post here what I post in any RPG start up,

I like those RPGs a lot, I'll most certainly join if I'm around when one starts,

but it's so hard to keep them going, or even get past the first "round" or so.

As for the theme - no preference really, last one I was in was Vikings
    Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

SPQR II

Comment

Post apocalypse or Sci fi.
        "We have no white flag."

Comment

I have been planning a restart of a far future sci fi game off the one run in the Far Future Adventure social group. It is loosely based in the Traveller rpg universe (why reinvent the wheel?). Say 4 to 7 players...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            I have been planning a restart of a far future sci fi game off the one run in the Far Future Adventure social group. It is loosely based in the Traveller rpg universe (why reinvent the wheel?). Say 4 to 7 players...
            I like traveller.
            "We have no white flag."

Comment

You know I'm there for that.

Comment

I never really liked Traveler.

Actually itís more like I never really got into traveler.
                Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                  I never really liked Traveler.

Actually itís more like I never really got into traveler.
                  It's not like the game but more like a running narrative / story to which the players contribute both through actions and the narrative. It is only based on the game, and that the characters fit that genre. Think of it as sort of like Firefly.

Comment

Needs more 18th/19th century. That's the era of real warfare, before smart weapons and laser guided crap, its easier to push a button than to thrust a bayonet into the chest of a man when you can see the whites of his eyes. >

Comment

Not to usurp Tsar's thread but if there are 4 to 6 wanting to do the sci fi game I'll restart it.

General Hart: Traveller is sort of like Steampunk meets Firefly. There is something of the 18th / 19th century in terms of the whole setting and it tries to be science based. A minimum of "magic" technology is involved. On an individual level there is dueling, sword fighting, mano a mano combat and such.
                      Add in nobles, intrigue, evil big corporations, and assorted chicanery and that's where you're at.

Comment

Not to usurp Tsar's thread but if there are 4 to 6 wanting to do the sci fi game I'll restart it.

General Hart: Traveller is sort of like Steampunk meets Firefly. There is something of the 18th / 19th century in terms of the whole setting and it tries to be science based. A minimum of "magic" technology is involved. On an individual level there is dueling, sword fighting, mano a mano combat and such.
                        Add in nobles, intrigue, evil big corporations, and assorted chicanery and that's where you're at.

Yeah, thatís a lot like I have in mind.

Comment

Well, I just need 4 to 6 players. I'd just "referee" (aka play god) in this one.

Comment

Well, I just need 4 to 6 players. I'd just "referee" (aka play god) in this one.
                            Well I'm interested!
                            "We have no white flag."

Comment

So do we have enough players for a Sci-fi game? If so I'll proceed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X