No announcement yet.

The Mercenaries, Chapter 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since the Dwarves bolted while I was away, well, there goes all the bluster. I could resume with them, but how about a new unit? I'll go Human/American gear just to keep it as simple as possible, and either go with a Gearing class DD or...

Parartroopers, a whole mess of them. I think I could make it a whole company if I skip the DC-3s and sub-contract transport from the many Mercs that have more ship-space than troops.

Sound good?

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
      Sorry guys, I do have all orders in. It has been a very busy week, and I'm currently on a particularly ridiculous schedule. I will get this work up done, but I don't want to do it in a fast or haphazard manner as it will almost certainly be the last phase of the turn.
      No prob, just the reassurance the game is ongoing is good enough for me.
      "We have no white flag."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        Since the Dwarves bolted while I was away, well, there goes all the bluster. I could resume with them, but how about a new unit? I'll go Human/American gear just to keep it as simple as possible, and either go with a Gearing class DD or...

Parartroopers, a whole mess of them. I think I could make it a whole company if I skip the DC-3s and sub-contract transport from the many Mercs that have more ship-space than troops.

Sound good?
        Sounds like a good match for the commodore's capacity!
        "We have no white flag."

Comment

• Originally posted by GMan88 View Post
          Sounds like a good match for the commodore's capacity!
          Yes, you have the ship with all the room, sounds like a good match. I may even be able to afford a fighter-bomber instead of an LCI if we team up.

Comment

• The Exorcist,
            Little Nikkie here! The Dwarves are still in the game! I just took some time away from the game, as I've been working a crap ton or hours!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikkie View Post
              The Exorcist,
              Little Nikkie here! The Dwarves are still in the game! I just took some time away from the game, as I've been working a crap ton or hours!
              Your Dwarves, or mine?
              Its fine either way, if you like them, keep them.

Comment

• Exo, I like your dwarves! Too involved for me, though, I can't keep track of too much nitty gritty haha.
                "We have no white flag."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                  Yes, you have the ship with all the room, sounds like a good match. I may even be able to afford a fighter-bomber instead of an LCI if we team up.
                  I was actually referring to Commodore Pruitt's ships, but yes, you're also very welcome to ride mine, plenty of space in my transport.
                  "We have no white flag."

Comment

• Boom!
                    "We have no white flag."

Comment

• abit of a flagy lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X