No announcement yet.

The Mercenaries......Chapter 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnow will carry Missile reloads for GMan and vehicles for GMan and Andrewza back to Zatune II as soon as she attaches the new replacement guns. Minnow will pick up 20 crew off Bismark, 20 crew off Ostentatious and the 33 replacement crew just hired before she departs.

New Dunlap (henceforth referred to as Guppy II) will bring back the new crew noted and pick up the crew of the Guppy I and the 10 men we left on Scharnhorst and 15 we left on Crater when we get back to Zatune system.

GMan's ships will rendezvous with Minnow in orbit so we can transfer missiles and cargo.

If any of you need replacements brought back to Zatune II let me know quick. I noted The Exorcist and Derek had losses in the last battle.

Space Log
    Commodore Pruitt
    Last edited by Pruitt; 02 Jul 15, 23:24.
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• Breaking News! Mercenary Ships (Guppy and Nikkie's three ships) around Zatune III will depart to a point halfway to Zatune II when Delend est Roma's ship gets there to negotiate an evacuation. Details will be given out soon.

Space Log
      Number One

Comment

• Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
        Breaking News! Mercenary Ships (Guppy and Nikkie's three ships) around Zatune III will depart to a point halfway to Zatune II when Delend est Roma's ship gets there to negotiate an evacuation. Details will be given out soon.

Space Log
        Number One
        Just let me know what I can do to help, if needed.
        "We have no white flag."

Comment

• Delend est Roma and Commodore Pruitt have reached agreement over the evacuation of the Intruders on Zatune III. Guppy and Nikkie's ships will move back to a point halfway to Zatune II as soon as Commander Malekeith's ship gets here. The Commodore will replace the crews on the Flotilla Leader and Freighter as soon as possible.

Space Log
          Commodore Pruitt

Comment

• Why evacuate the intruders? Shouldn't they be turned over to the government?
            "We have no white flag."

Comment

• Bump?

Comment

• The Wickes-class converted destroyer Serendipity, with its elite captain and old crew from the previous two transports of Team Alpha, shall be temporarily attached to the good Commodore's squadron as needed.
                "We have no white flag."

Comment

• Sorry everyone, I'm moving into my new house, along with working all weekend. So I've been completely out of contact for a couple of days. This upcoming week I should be getting back into more regular contact.
                  Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X