Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Got the last bit of information I needed a couple of hours ago. I've been snowed under helping with some stuff for the Oceanic Game Redux as well. I expect to post up new maps and such for the battles, along with turn updates for the rest of you (who are not close enough to the battles to be affected) either tonight or tomorrow (I'm off and no commitments for tomorrow morning).

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    Any movement here?

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Khryses
    replied
    Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    Ok, I have the map for the battle of Oedenburg. I've got to hurry up and get on my thousand-mile trip today, but when I get home I'll post up Oedenburg and give the results for the first phase of the Siege of Graf Marburg.
    Apologies for the delay, gentlemen.

Christmas rush rendered me even shorter of time than erstwhile.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Ok, I have the map for the battle of Oedenburg. I've got to hurry up and get on my thousand-mile trip today, but when I get home I'll post up Oedenburg and give the results for the first phase of the Siege of Graf Marburg.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    This turn is probably one of the last where the whole army isn't together to some extent. So I'd expect that turns will go faster and faster once I can start posing challenges to all players at once rather than to individual players separately.

Leave a comment:

• Delenda estRoma
    replied
    That does make sense

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    Not contradicting or anything, but isn't it better to keep us entertained with pieces at a time? Otherwise people grow bored and eventually the game dies.
    It also leads to game creep. I realized what I was doing when I started dealing with that. I had people making decisions that occurred at the beginning, middle, end, and even the next turn. You want to get confused, try to manage all of those moving about and decide if/when they'll cross each other's paths or get into each other's way. Now try to do it with emphasis on time, when everyone's talking about different parts of or even different turns.

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    I would rather the gamemaster does not lose interest! I have three websites open hoping for the Eagles have Flown to reopen...

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Delenda estRoma
    replied
    Not contradicting or anything, but isn't it better to keep us entertained with pieces at a time? Otherwise people grow bored and eventually the game dies.

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    Nothing yet. As soon as my contact gives me the map for Oedenburg, expect a full write up. I'm trying not to do like last turn and have piecemeal updates.....that's why I've been holding off on Marburg as well....I want to be able to move forward with some sort of discernible pattern, otherwise the turn gets fragmented all over.

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    Any updates tonight?

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• Colonel Sennef
    replied
    A map of medieval Europe with arrows indicating each player's progress towards Constantinople would mean lifting the Fog of War I guess?

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    All right, I'm back, and I've shot messages to all the players (I think). Most of you have a decision or two to consider....as soon as I get some of those decisions I'll start putting up the turn update, as I suspect some bloodshed will take place this turn.

Leave a comment:

• Pruitt
    replied
    Any news on updates yet?

Pruitt

Leave a comment:

• TacCovert4
    replied
    That is correct. Turn 2 has started.... some people have info they need to take care of....namely snowy. He'll be back first of the week. I'm out of state but still in contact. Mid-week expect full update stuff to be sent out to every player. I am refining some things to get you all through this boring part. And I don't want anyone to lose interest.... the siege will go on in turn 2.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X