No announcement yet.

DVD, The Flogged Flagon (Yap Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't really care, as long as we don't spend weeks worrying about it. I want to get out of Italy and cross the sea to Greece. That is where we are supposed to be going.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

• I understand you gentlemen are moving into the next turn before he conducts his siege.
      Captain Khryses, Silver Star Omnilift Wing

Comment

• That is correct. Turn 2 has started.... some people have info they need to take care of....namely snowy. He'll be back first of the week. I'm out of state but still in contact. Mid-week expect full update stuff to be sent out to every player. I am refining some things to get you all through this boring part. And I don't want anyone to lose interest.... the siege will go on in turn 2.
        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Any news on updates yet?

Pruitt

Comment

• All right, I'm back, and I've shot messages to all the players (I think). Most of you have a decision or two to consider....as soon as I get some of those decisions I'll start putting up the turn update, as I suspect some bloodshed will take place this turn.

Comment

• A map of medieval Europe with arrows indicating each player's progress towards Constantinople would mean lifting the Fog of War I guess?
              BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

• Any updates tonight?

Pruitt

Comment

• Nothing yet. As soon as my contact gives me the map for Oedenburg, expect a full write up. I'm trying not to do like last turn and have piecemeal updates.....that's why I've been holding off on Marburg as well....I want to be able to move forward with some sort of discernible pattern, otherwise the turn gets fragmented all over.

Comment

• Not contradicting or anything, but isn't it better to keep us entertained with pieces at a time? Otherwise people grow bored and eventually the game dies.
                    First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• I would rather the gamemaster does not lose interest! I have three websites open hoping for the Eagles have Flown to reopen...

Pruitt

Comment

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                        Not contradicting or anything, but isn't it better to keep us entertained with pieces at a time? Otherwise people grow bored and eventually the game dies.
                        It also leads to game creep. I realized what I was doing when I started dealing with that. I had people making decisions that occurred at the beginning, middle, end, and even the next turn. You want to get confused, try to manage all of those moving about and decide if/when they'll cross each other's paths or get into each other's way. Now try to do it with emphasis on time, when everyone's talking about different parts of or even different turns.

Comment

• That does make sense
                          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• This turn is probably one of the last where the whole army isn't together to some extent. So I'd expect that turns will go faster and faster once I can start posing challenges to all players at once rather than to individual players separately.

Comment

• Ok, I have the map for the battle of Oedenburg. I've got to hurry up and get on my thousand-mile trip today, but when I get home I'll post up Oedenburg and give the results for the first phase of the Siege of Graf Marburg.

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                                Ok, I have the map for the battle of Oedenburg. I've got to hurry up and get on my thousand-mile trip today, but when I get home I'll post up Oedenburg and give the results for the first phase of the Siege of Graf Marburg.
                                Apologies for the delay, gentlemen.

Christmas rush rendered me even shorter of time than erstwhile.
                                Captain Khryses, Silver Star Omnilift Wing

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X