DVD, The Flogged Flagon (Yap Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
    My warchest is in Venice, along with the rest of my army - guarded by two full companies in rotating shifts, after some bad experiences in the previous run - you may remember
    Oh yes, I remember

But that wasn't me! One of your loyal allies felt you should make a greater contribution to his cause...
    Captain Khryses, Silver Star Omnilift Wing

Comment

Originally posted by Khryses View Post
      Oh yes, I remember

One of your loyal allies felt you should make a greater contribution to his cause...

But that wasn't me!
      Oh I know - shame we never got to see the conclusion of that little episode, could have been great fun
      Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Ok, I'm back. Battle resolving now, and over lunch, and while I'm riding shotgun on this little 4 hour drive this morning.....write up tonight, should be around 2030 EST.
        Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Welcome back, Sir Tac

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
            So that is honeyed words for "no". I am traveling through lands Toulouse has stripped at half rations (I suspect my men are giving away food to the women and children as we travel through) and you are traveling with golden armor. We shall see who God lets into heaven. I am thinking of a parable where Jesus spoke about the rich man and the poor widow. Have you heard of it?

Pruitt
            If Gott did not will for Herbert to anoint his men with gold he would have stayed the blacksmiths hand. Instead, tales tell the blacksmiths did not have to inlay the gold. According to an invisible divine force, it did shape itself upon the armor of gods chosen.

If god doubts Herberts resolve he will place a challenge before him, till then Herbert will ignore the petty caterwauling of lesser men.

(god I love my characters)
            Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Naturally, Herbert will be taking the vanguard position the whole way through the enemy lands.
              Diadochi Rising Wargame:
              King Pairisades I of the Bosporan Kingdom

Comment

It is a good thing I am on crusade and you are too! In other times I would have thought you confused me with lesser men. Whenever we meet, you have my permission to take off that cross and show exactly what you just said! How do you know that God is not using me to prick your conscience and for you to show a little humility?

Pruitt
                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Anacreon View Post
                  Naturally, Herbert will be taking the vanguard position the whole way through the enemy lands.
                  I will take any position assigned to me. My Light troops are made to go anywhere.

Pruitt

Comment

While Der's Light Troops are apparently his assault spearhead

Comment

• The Men of Hamburg will happily take the van, and Herbert will lead them, dismounted if need be.

The Lion of Hamburg is second to no man, the Dragon of the North March fears no danger.
                      Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

• Originally posted by Dashy View Post
                        The Men of Hamburg will happily take the van, and Herbert will lead them, dismounted if need be.

The Lion of Hamburg is second to no man, the Dragon of the North March fears no danger.
                        Herbert is a lot of fun, isn't he?

I enjoyed being him too

The sheer towering arrogance and disbelief that anything could seriously threaten him, no matter the odds.

Comment

• More Humbug from Hamburg...

Pruitt

Comment

• Originally posted by Khryses View Post
                            While Der's Light Troops are apparently his assault spearhead
                            Why waste heavies attacking a fortified position on which I have little information on? Better to use the light expendable troops as the first wave.
                            First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• This went from me being told a tiny force was opposing me at the bridge to a full scale battle. Giso has mercenary Saxon cavalry, two different groups of knights, and plenty of other men. What is up with this?
                              First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Lance, your troops are getting cut down piecemeal. Time to take the Hessians serious and hit them with all your troops. At least you are over the river. Good Luck!

Pruitt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X