DVD, The Flogged Flagon (Yap Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
    And each one wears so much armor that they slow roast inside in the hot eastern sun

to become a member of the Golden Band one must sit inside a furnace and dip both hands in molten iron.

God Protects all the true chosen and they walk out unharmed.
    Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Originally posted by Dashy View Post
      to become a member of the Golden Band one must sit inside a furnace and dip both hands in molten iron.

God Protects all the true chosen and they walk out unharmed.
      So either it is army of cripels or 1 guy with lot of imganary freinds.
      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

If you want to tempt fate I can put a blind 90 year old merchant at the head of my army
        Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Technically I believe the Byzantine Emperor asked His Holiness to send 'some Frankish mercenaries' to help fight the Saracen - I don't think he expected a full-scale church-backed invasion of the east!
          Captain Khryses, Silver Star Omnilift Wing

Comment

I didn't lie that I had 100% Heave prefix army (I qualify Knights as Heavy)

Come on Dashy, I am not 90 years old or blind.

And on other hand (pun intended) if your guys must dip their hands to molten iron, then the heretics stand no chance (bonus points to those who catch the reference)
            Last edited by Senorankka; 14 Nov 13, 04:26. Reason: grammar
            From Devastation - Knights Twilight Warhammer 40,000 Quest
            Rear Admiral Sander Van der Zee, Commander of Dutch Far East Theatre
            "There is never enough firepower!"

Comment

Originally posted by Khryses View Post
              Technically I believe the Byzantine Emperor asked His Holiness to send 'some Frankish mercenaries' to help fight the Saracen - I don't think he expected a full-scale church-backed invasion of the east!
              The peoples crusady early arvil did littel to help either. Byzantian army was need to stop those fools from looting the place.
              you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

It was the peoples crusade, not a crusade done by professional soldiers, knights and men of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Senorankka View Post
                  It was the peoples crusade, not a crusade done by professional soldiers, knights and men of God.
                  That's right, I'm sure you'll all be perfectly disciplined when you get access to the fabled wealth of the East!
                  Captain Khryses, Silver Star Omnilift Wing

Comment

Is Areyvon, fictional or maybe in France?

Pruitt
                    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Technically in France.....wasn't a large piece of territory until later though.
                      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

But still can't find it!

Comment

Look at Millau and Rodez......you'll find it.....they're all part of the same area.
                          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

I knew it, it was Aveyron, v and r had just switched their places

Comment

If you spell it Aveyron it is findable! Who would have thunk it? It is near Toulouse.

Pruitt

Comment

Is anyone else re-arming troops before they leave? I have decided to hire some Mercs and rearm some of my many Light Spearmen. This way I will have a good base to build a shieldwall around if I run into trouble before Constantinople.

Pruitt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X