No announcement yet.

DVD, The Flogged Flagon (Yap Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. The Byzantines invited us. I would reccomend the Byzantines providing accomadation.
    First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

And food and upkeep.
      Diadochi Rising Wargame:
      King Pairisades I of the Bosporan Kingdom

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
        Lol. The Byzantines invited us. I would reccomend the Byzantines providing accomadation.
        There is a nice fields for your tents

you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Anacreon View Post
          And food and upkeep.
          Of course you can have food. It will cost you though and money, do you pay the restraunt before they bring you food.
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Relsticaly if you guys wannt accomdastion, food and some upkeep don't just rock up with your army with out warning. Techncaly we don't even know you guys are even comming.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

You actually do know we're coming. You asked for the help and the pope has announced the Crusade. You just don't know exactly how many are coming.

Helping to alleviate upkeep and providing food is very much your responsibility since we march to fight against your enemies.

Comment

Before the negotiations get out of hand, I'd like to note that T***** (Andrewza's character which I can't remember at the moment) is a mere general. He wouldn't actually know much about your arrival, he's concerned with trying to assemble forces to retake Roum. He's also not able to negotiate on behalf of the Emperor.....leastwise not until he makes such a name for himself that the Emperor grants that power.
                Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Ah ok. That makes more sense. There will be trouble subduing Anatolia. From what I've been reading Nicaea is very well fortified and is the capitol of the new sultanate. Luckily it's ruler and his army are campaigning when the first crusade got to his city. Though he returned and was defeated by Crusaders.

Can we negotiate among ourselves and such? Will naval warfare be a factor?

Comment

Naval warfare will not be a factor you can control. If you happen to travel by sea at any point there may be a roll for pirates or Arab ships attacking. If so your troops are automatically assumed to fight alongside the ship's crews, and the combat will be resolved without your direct involvement (since your character would only be able to affect a couple of ships at best and not able to command a fleet in this day and age without some serious pre-planning).

Once your characters start getting closer you can negotiate among yourselves. Most of you are starting either in/near Northern France/HRE or Southern France. Feel free to make marching plans with those other characters that would be close to your starting location. The Peter-Luther Party of Knights and Monks will meet with whatever land-route group nears Italy soonest, and march with them.
                    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                      You actually do know we're coming. You asked for the help and the pope has announced the Crusade. You just don't know exactly how many are coming.

Helping to alleviate upkeep and providing food is very much your responsibility since we march to fight against your enemies.
                      Techncaly I never asked for help.

Very correct the they did not know how many were comming( remember there is all so the peoples crusad.

I beive the crusaders were payed quite a lot after they captured Nicea.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

We get to keep arms and loot from the battles? That would help defray up-arming Light Troops.

Pruitt
                        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Anyone there? Does anyone want to admit to getting a lot of heavy troops? If you are shy you can pm me...

Pruitt
                          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

I may not have been telling the whole truth when I said I only had a handful...
                            Diadochi Rising Wargame:
                            King Pairisades I of the Bosporan Kingdom

Comment

The Golden Band of Herbert may not have numbers on it's side, but it has the very finest men known to Christendom, every one would put Roland to shame, each alone could fight ten El Cids, the pageboys could lay King Arthur low!
                              Task Force Regenbogen- Support and Paras

Comment

Originally posted by Dashy View Post
                                The Golden Band of Herbert may not have numbers on it's side, but it has the very finest men known to Christendom, every one would put Roland to shame, each alone could fight ten El Cids, the pageboys could lay King Arthur low!
                                And each one wears so much armor that they slow roast inside in the hot eastern sun

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X