DVD, The Flogged Flagon (Yap Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD, The Flogged Flagon (Yap Thread)

Here ye can discuss all those things which art not meet to speak in the presence of the official chronicler.....
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Like talking about how chronicler's balls smell like fish?
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Funny how the Byzantines want to be further excommunicated from their own 'help'.......
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Hey you said he could not hear me.

Originally posted by Anacreon View Post
        Hopefully this'll work out better...
        Well they did loot a few hungarian towns. And the Byzantin army was needed to stop the peoples crusade and the actual crusade.

Medive western eurpean armies had less disspline than the LRA.
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Looks like we'll have a nice and proper army with which to fight the infidel.
          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

I hope someone has more heavy troops than I do! At least I get taxes sent to me occasionally! Hopefully the Mercenaries will be what I need!

Pruitt
            Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
              I hope someone has more heavy troops than I do! At least I get taxes sent to me occasionally! Hopefully the Mercenaries will be what I need!

Pruitt
              I have a handful if that helps.
              Diadochi Rising Wargame:
              King Pairisades I of the Bosporan Kingdom

Comment

My army is 100% Heavy troops, ready to be sealed to some boats for few months and posted to Constantinople! Last one in the Constantinople is smelly fish!
                From Devastation - Knights Twilight Warhammer 40,000 Quest
                Rear Admiral Sander Van der Zee, Commander of Dutch Far East Theatre
                "There is never enough firepower!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post

Pruitt
                  If I give imperor taccovert good fellatio tonight I am sure I could get some heavy troops. Though idealy I want mediem cavarly.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Senorankka View Post
                    My army is 100% Heavy troops, ready to be sealed to some boats for few months and posted to Constantinople! Last one in the Constantinople is smelly fish!
                    Do I get a reward for being first.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                      Do I get a reward for being first.
                      Yes. We probably won't sack the place.
                      Diadochi Rising Wargame:
                      King Pairisades I of the Bosporan Kingdom

Comment

Originally posted by Anacreon View Post
                        Yes. We probably won't sack the place.
                        This is not your 13th centuary byztian army. We still got over 100 years before our fall. And then more than 200 after than till our death.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Well it doesn't matter if you have suberb army, when the Dutch arrive from their ships, it will not take long for them to drink all the Heineken of Constantinople and start huge roaring rampage of drunkness. Next morning half of the city is in ruins and other half is full of hangover Dutch ready to do it again!

Comment

You guys are camping out side. Thinking you getting accomdastion tststs.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

And so the Crusaders where kicked out by their oppressing landlord after having the party of the century!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X