No announcement yet.

Chapter 3; The Mask is Strange,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeha that SA14 will be of great help and I promis to give it back.
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Lori tells Benny that if he behaves she will show him how she hacked his system and how to hack a bunch of other systems to which he nearly cums in his bermuda shorts....

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Is this a sufficent answer?"
        "That will do fine. Looks like there is no need for hooking up with a flight from Vlad then."

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
        Yeha that SA14 will be of great help and I promis to give it back.
        "Good, because in light of the above, there just might be somebody chasing us after all. You are going to have to leave ahead of the rest of us and will be lagging behind on the way back. I'll try to give you a couple of extra hands for the leg back, but I'm afraid that's all I can do for you. But, if you can think of anything else let me know."

Have you guys taken a look at the armory?

Comment

Yes. That reciols rifel looks intrsting, same has the NTW. Both would greatly increas our abliety to attack land targets. Could they fit in our front gun well. I know the NTW could but a reciols rifel would be great, and it is not like you can take it with you.
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
            Yes. That reciols rifel looks intrsting, same has the NTW. Both would greatly increas our abliety to attack land targets. Could they fit in our front gun well. I know the NTW could but a reciols rifel would be great, and it is not like you can take it with you.
            The RCL is what you really want?
            Huh, okay, mount it where, in place of the mortar? Remember the back-blast on that thing is just horrendous.

Comment

Yes but it will be a lot more accurate than the morta. And I can give the landing team the morta. They will find more of a use for it. And if you can fire it from a pick up I am sure we can handel it.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

From a pickup? Its a pretty small island for a truck, and I doubt you can launch a truck from your boat.

So of course, Mujo comes up with this the very next day;

"What? It'll work!"
                Rock has his hands up on the sides of his head as if he's about to start pulling his hair out. "Where do people like this come from?"
                Mujo shrugs, his imperfect English rules out sarcasm; "The Ukraine."
                Personally, I thik to business- that's a SA-16, not a 14, even better.

To give you an idea of what your pals will be packing, I have this list made up. I hope I'm not over-loading you with info here but its just FYI.

Boatnicks/Refueling;
                Dutch open
                Rebeca already well armed
                Beny open
                Mujo (M-60, 1 x Bren-Ten, 5 mags)
                Elvira (18 x grenades, FN Five-seveN, 2 clips) the 5.7mm was designed as a pistol round that can go through body-armor.

The Boat itself has the 75mm RCL, a SAM-16 and has the pods & guns for the aircraft stowed below.
                Personal weapons are in this color.
                Personal weapons do not count vs Armory totals.

Advanced team on target
                Kasakabe yeah, we know
                The Heretic (LPO-50, Desert Eagle, Type 64 SMG {silenced} 4 mags, mines)
                Sushi (Colt Python, undecided... has requested Demo Gear)

Issota, coordinates & ECM
                Lori open
                Rama (Serbu super-shorty 12-gauge)

FW-190
                Dannon (MSMC Carbine SMG, 3 mags, 2 grenades)

Carabou/main Force
                Pilot ? (hired hot-shot, I have one in mind)
                Chris open
                Kendra open
                Vondonna (Type 64 SMG {silenced} 4 mags, 1 x RPG-22 {one-shot}, Beretta 92R, 4 x 20-round mags, 4 grenades)
                Luchaan (AK-74 7 mags + BG-15 under-barrel grenade launcher w/28 grenades, 1 x RPG-22, Walther PPS {silenced} 4 mags.)
                Zel ( USAS-12 full-auto shotgun, 2 x 30-round drums, 2 x 10-round clips {varied ammo} 1 x RPG-22, 2 x grenades, Walther PPS {silenced} 4 clips)
                Lidanya (RPO flame-rocket) 3 rounds, AK-74SU 4 mags)
                Lexi (2 rounds for RPO, AK-74 7 mags)
                Nico (M-16 (Nam-era) 4 clips night-scope, Ruger SR9 3 clips, many smoke grenades) His job will be to watch the countryside while we fight in the compound.

The later 3 are not to enter the compound. Once their ammo runs out or as ordered, they are to fall back to the Caribou and man the MGs.

Everyone will have night-vision gear and flares.

One of each type of silenced weapon is still available.

Its up to you to finalize your preparations.
                Last edited by The Exorcist; 09 Nov 13, 19:29.

Comment

(Benny with a gun? Any case backlaggon does have it's own hardware that you have not listed.)

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Kendra: 2 x Beretta 92F, 6 mags

Chris: (2 x Colt SAA (.357, 36 rds), 1 x Colt SAA (.45LC, 18rds), 1 x M1911 (3 Mags), 1 x 12ga 'Coach Gun' (16rds), 2 x RGD5 AP Grenade, 1 x RGK3 AT grenade. Body Armor with threat plate.

Since they're gearing up, Chris talks to Damien: "I figure that you wouldn't want a decidedly American rifle being used, so if you don't mind I'd like to grab a few for myself and the flight crew. Say AKSUs for myself, Kendra, and the pilot. They're light and small, and I figure Kendra can handle one without trouble. (at that Kendra gives him a disgusted look that says 'I can handle anything). And I don't suspect I'll be doing much shooting if everything goes well."
                    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Lori is going to be wearing a thermoptic body suit that can be set to more 'aluring' patterns and looks jaw droppingly stunning on her (just add gloves and a helmet for full coverage) that is also proof against edged weapons, and gives some protection from shrapnel and bullets (resistant not proof against these).
                      She's taking a pink automatic pistol (yea, think fashion show...) with extra magazines. This is a 56th century version that uses caseless ammunition, is zero G compensated (virtually no recoil), and the rounds will tear through someone in full 21st century body armor like they were naked. The rounds are 10mm.

In addition she carefully, with Muro looks over everything in the collection occasionally asking questions of Daminen or someone else as to what something is or does. It would be clear to anyone that she is very carefully and considered in her examination.

Lori picks out the following items:

2 Walther PPS with extra clips and a silencer for one. She goes through the rounds very carefully rejecting some keeping others. She hands one of these pistols to Rama with several extra clips. "Keep this with you" she says in pilot voice in what is clearly an order.
                      She also takes 6 MON-50 mines, 2 DB-11 smoke canisters, examining these just as closely rejecting several before taking the ones she wants. She also asks for a very detailed explaination on their operation and effectiveness.
                      She also takes an RPG 22 after asking its purpose, and how to use it.
                      Lastly she takes one of the M203 M16's with extra clips and a dozen or so grenades going through the ammunition very carefully again.
                      "I do not think these items will be entirely necesary but it is better to be prepared for a contengiency" she tells Damien.

She also brings (as does Murotsu) a grav belt. She also makes sure there are two full vac suits in the vehicle for herself and Rama if they need them.

Kasakabe and Revi have a sneering argument going on over blades versus guns.

For this Kasakabe wears a hooded jacket and pants over her thermoptics that look very much like Korean peasant garb in a very dark blue. She points out these are normal wear for her in her own time and are bullet proof, flame resistant, etc.
                      Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 09 Nov 13, 22:27.

Comment

• *Ahem* Chris coughs. "It seems that in our rush to work out the tactical problems, we might have overlooked another potential issue. We're going into Korea. Where they speak Korean. Now I can give orders passably in any country from Kazakhstan to Romania, and carry on a decent conversation in French, and even painfully work through a few other African tongues. But Korean is not something I know at all."

Chris holds his hands up as if to say he's not done yet. "And then there's the problem of the Norks. These kids have grown up their entire lives being told that whatever the Dear Leader wants them to do, they do it, because the Dear Leader is saving the world or somesuch. If these were American, or even Japanese kids, us showing up would be no issue, we're the good guys and they're going to run to the hodgepodge team of Spetznatz/SEALs or whatever we look like to them. And me being there would only reassure them more that we're Americans, I'd look like something from a legend to them. But these kids won't be that way. They might come with us willingly....might. But we have to be prepared to sedate and restrain all of them, and then cart them all to the plane as cargo rather than guiding children. There is no guarantee that they'll want to come with us, hell they might even try to fight us.....and that could be a problem with psychic kids. I mean, if even one of them is a tenth of Sulshanna or Kasakabe, we'll be in for a rough time, from the people we're trying to rescue.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                          (Benny with a gun? Any case backlaggon does have it's own hardware that you have not listed.)
                          Correct... and I thought Benny had one? You can list what you have if you like, might help for later.
                          Does Benny want to learn how to use a sniper rifle? I'm a little surprised nobody is going for one of the 4 rather good ones available. But then, you have an ATR.... what type is it?

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                          Kendra: 2 x Beretta 92F, 6 mags
                          "F" model? If that is the standard kind, yes, we have those, and one "R" model (full-auto) However, I have another idea, see below.
                          Chris: (2 x Colt SAA (.357, 36 rds), 1 x Colt SAA (.45LC, 18rds), 1 x M1911 (3 Mags), 1 x 12ga 'Coach Gun' (16rds), 2 x RGD5 AP Grenade, 1 x RGK3 AT grenade. Body Armor with threat plate.
                          Okay, he had all that but the grenades when he came along, but the Coach gun seems like it would get in the way of carrying something better. Like and AKSU or a RPG-22.

Note; an AKSU can't take an under-barrel grenade launcher, just in case anyone was wondering.

Since they're gearing up, Chris talks to Damien: "I figure that you wouldn't want a decidedly American rifle being used, so if you don't mind I'd like to grab a few for myself and the flight crew. Say AKSUs for myself, Kendra, and the pilot. They're light and small, and I figure Kendra can handle one without trouble. (at that Kendra gives him a disgusted look that says 'I can handle anything). And I don't suspect I'll be doing much shooting if everything goes well."
                          On the whole, yes, but exceptions will be made. Since we would like to have the Norks thinking this was an inside job (and there is sure to be internal opposition to this whole thing) we can have a few western guns involved. Its not just the Royal Family that as an attraction to things Western, especially small-arms. Take this S&W model 29 for instance-"
                          And no sooner does he say it, than Kendra snatches it up.
                          "Oh yeeeaah... suits me much better than a Nine. What's the holster look like?"

Damien blinks at her, then glances at Chris, and shrugs. "There is a man in town that does great things with leather, I'll have Yasmin introduce you."

Lori picks out the following items:

2 Walther PPS with extra clips and a silencer for one.

I'm sorry, but only one PPS was left, it has a silencer. If you are looking for an similar pistol the Ruger SR9 is roughly equivalent. If you want another silenced weapon, on Type 64 SMG is still on the table.

She goes through the rounds very carefully rejecting some keeping others. She hands one of these pistols to Rama with several extra clips. "Keep this with you" she says in pilot voice in what is clearly an order.
                          She also takes 6 MON-50 mines, 2 DB-11 smoke canisters, examining these just as closely rejecting several before taking the ones she wants. She also asks for a very detailed explaination on their operation and effectiveness.
                          She also takes an RPG 22 after asking its purpose, and how to use it.
                          Lastly she takes one of the M203 M16's with extra clips and a dozen or so grenades going through the ammunition very carefully again.
                          "I do not think these items will be entirely necesary but it is better to be prepared for a contengiency" she tells Damien.
                          I'm glad to see you doing so, but those smoke-drums are 44 kilos each. Do you plan to use them as bombs?"

Kasakabe and Revi have a sneering argument going on over blades versus guns.
                          Blades... guns.... yeah.
                          About then Mujo and Luchaan go by hauling this thing out to the Van;
                          ((this is how it actually looks, that scooter-SPG is just too silly))

Luchaan just smiles and says "Have a nice day, Ladies."

For this Kasakabe wears a hooded jacket and pants over her thermoptics that look very much like Korean peasant garb in a very dark blue. She points out these are normal wear for her in her own time and are bullet proof, flame resistant, etc.

"Excellent. I hope you can either learn the language in a month, or communicate with your fellow psychics... if there are any functional ones there."

(and, thanks for maintaining the anime side of this, TAG. All the hardware distracted me from that for a while)

Comment

• {Note, Chris took the 92Fs off of the CIA agents he killed in the Ukraine. So Kendra already has those, though she might want better holsters than wearing two shoulder rigs taken off the dead guys.}

"I appreciate your concern about using two long guns. Fortunately the bandolier for my shotgun lets me sling the weapon if I need to. And the short barrels don't get in the way, but we might find the firepower useful inside the buildings. I've managed for several years with two long guns, I'll manage now. Though your idea of a sniper is most intriguing. I won't say I'm quite a sniper, but I've got a few experiences in that regard. Depends on where you need me. If I take up security overwatch, the rifle will be useful, and I can respond to other threats with my CQB weapons, or if you need me as a team leader the AKSU is a better option."

Comment

• if you need me as a team leader the AKSU is a better option."
                              Yes, then lets go with that.
                              Not every mission needs a Sniper.

*Ahem* Chris coughs. "It seems that in our rush to work out the tactical problems, we might have overlooked another potential issue. We're going into Korea. Where they speak Korean. Now I can give orders passably in any country from Kazakhstan to Romania, and carry on a decent conversation in French, and even painfully work through a few other African tongues. But Korean is not something I know at all."
                              "For our newest member, you sure are making yourself useful here. Glad you stopped by. Looks like a dozen of us are going to have to take a crash-course in the language. Given that only about 500 words are key to any given language, it should not be an overwhelming task in the next month and a half. And, I'm hoping out Malay/Korean pilot coming next week will be able to help with that... but I have no idea. He's being hired for his flying skills, not linguistic ability."

Chris holds his hands up as if to say he's not done yet. "And then there's the problem of the Norks. These kids have grown up their entire lives being told that whatever the Dear Leader wants them to do, they do it, because the Dear Leader is saving the world or somesuch. If these were American, or even Japanese kids, us showing up would be no issue, we're the good guys and they're going to run to the hodgepodge team of Spetznatz/SEALs or whatever we look like to them. And me being there would only reassure them more that we're Americans, I'd look like something from a legend to them. But these kids won't be that way. They might come with us willingly....might. But we have to be prepared to sedate and restrain all of them, and then cart them all to the plane as cargo rather than guiding children. There is no guarantee that they'll want to come with us, hell they might even try to fight us.....and that could be a problem with psychic kids. I mean, if even one of them is a tenth of Sulshanna or Kasakabe, we'll be in for a rough time, from the people we're trying to rescue.
                              Vondonna gives Chris a sour look. "Have you ever been in a situation like that? Anyone that is ready to get you out of that is-"

Damien cuts her off, "He has a point. This thing has only been going on about 6 months, but they may have had some sort of success already. And North Koreans are not like other people. Even, or especially the young ones-"

"You don't really believe that, do you?" She is not looking happy. "Lately you are so hard for me to understand." And she storms off.

Damien sighs. "This is going to end badly, I just know it."
                              And, no, its not the mission he's talking about just then.

He continues with Chris and a few others remaining (the meeting is apparently breaking up) to add; There are other races involved, as some sort of control for the scientific side of this madness, that's what clued Lori into this whole mess in the 1st place. But... point taken. If putting certain ... subjects down turns out to be the most humane thing to do... would any of you have a problem with that? There is such a thing as a Bad Seed, Hellish as it sounds. Over and above that, there may be so many that we cannot take them all out of there. 40 is an unlikely number for such a small facility, but if there are more than that to be removed, space available could become an issue."

Comment

• "If it comes down to it, bad is bad. I'll understand if none of the rest of you can kill a kid, it's not something that you long to do. But a few years in the African Bush kind of make you at least accustomed to the occasional necessity. If it comes down to that, I'll do it myself." Chris says. "But we agree that 'option B' so to speak is something we do here, not there. We're not going to be picking and choosing which of these kids is too far gone until we have a chance to study them. I'm certain Damien will be able to find a number of tranquilizer guns and suitable sedatives to knock a subject out for several hours. We go in planning to put all of them out, and if we don't have to we count it as a bonus. But I want all of them restrained, at the least as soon as they get on the plane. We can't risk one of them screwing the pooch for all of us."

Chris then gives a very hard look to everyone in the room. "But there is one more thing. Something that each of you needs to ask yourself. That is 'am I willing to kill a child to keep my team alive'. If the horror stories about the Norks are true, we could take active and deadly resistance from people we'd consider mere kids. If that happens we WILL HAVE TO KILL THEM. It is a difficult thing to do, I'll never forget the first time that I had to put a bullet in the chest of a kid....I had just made entry and he emptied half a mag from his AK in my direction. I think I stayed drunk for the next week. But we can't let feelings get in the way of our mission. We're on a shoestring as is, each one of you will have to be f***ing frosty. Cold as ice. If you can't do what needs to be done to accomplish the mission, I'd advise you to ask Damien if there's something else you can do. Anyone on my assault team will be expected to do whatever needs to be done to get the subjects out, and kill anything that gets in the way. We all go in, we all come out. No questions, no excuses."

Chris is standing there, hands on the hilts of his twin revolvers, suddenly looking less like a sometimes mercenary and cowboy, and more like the cold-hearted bastard of a soldier and leader that Damien had heard about before.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• BorderRuffian
                                  Polls that oversample Democrats
                                  by BorderRuffian
                                  Economist/YouGov poll of July 26-28, 2020, has Biden leading Trump by 49-40

Sample size-1500

Party ID
                                  Democrat-521 (35%)...
                                  Today, 08:44
                                • casanova
                                  Robi P.
                                  by casanova
                                  The Austrian soldier Toni P. of the Radetzky barack in Horn Nether Austria was forced by his commander to make an march with his comrades in 3th August...
                                  Today, 02:27
                                • casanova
                                  Beirut
                                  by casanova
                                  Gigantic explosion in the city of Beirut. 70 people were killed and 2750 men were heavy hurted. The explosion was like atomic bomb. The cause of that...
                                  Today, 00:47
                                Working...
                                X