Chapter 3; The Mask is Strange,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    Chris asks a question to everyone one day back on the island. "This thing looks like it's coming to a head. We've got things to do, and that's not the least of it. Before this is all over, people are going to die, but whatever Merrin's got planned will mean the end of us all if we don't stop it. Who's willing to go with me on this, to the end, whatever end it is?"
    Murotsu's answer is her usual abrupt one: "Say kill Merrin" she says tapping her chest "Kill Merrin! Punji DIE!"

Lori's answer shows her single-mindedness. "It is my duty to support Kasakabe in her efforts. I also intend to return home. For those things to happen Merrin must be eliminated as a variable in the equation."

"I will not let more people die. My world will not end. While I alone cannot stop Merrin, together we all can. I know it" Kotomi tells him. "Also, I want very badly to see Lori's world when this ends."

Comment

• "I'd agree Lori" Chris says. "Would be quite interesting, and this world is getting too small for a dead cop and sometimes mercenary to hide in anymore. If I survive this, I might just join you, or Sulshanna."
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
        ...Who's willing to go with me on this, to the end, whatever end it is?"
        Bloodthirsty youngsters are all for this.... which makes me wonder, how much of this are you sharing with the Chinese pilots, the Okozakis or the rest?

And, there are questions on the previous page that you guys never answered, I might make up my own answers as I go.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        "I will not let more people die. My world will not end. While I alone cannot stop Merrin, together we all can. I know it" Kotomi tells him. "Also, I want very badly to see Lori's world when this ends."
        This makes Pariah smile, and Damien nod. "We all seem to have ships of one sort or another in our futures."

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
        "I'd agree Lori" Chris says. "Would be quite interesting, and this world is getting too small for a dead cop and sometimes mercenary to hide in anymore. If I survive this, I might just join you, or Sulshanna."
        She blinks.
        "What now? I thought I was some sort of a joke to you. Wrong word maybe, but you surprise me,a lot."
        Kendra too, come to think of it....

Okay, that really is it for me on this thread, got the next one to prep. Go ahead and tie up loose ends here and then tomorrow we get into the final days.

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Dutch's offer to "stay and see this through" is well received, once they have time to digest that information. Vondonna asks Elvie if she would really rather stay with the sexy PT boat, and now you have your little mascot back. Maybe that's the wrong word, she certainly does not behave like an anime-style mascot would... hence Revy has stopped threatening to fire Elvie out through one of the torpedo tubes. (Mujo actually did fire a live suckling Pig from one of those, it worked surprisingly well, hardly any residue to clean up at all).
          What you intend to do with those 2 Chinese ex-pat ex-mafia flyers is up to you...
          Back to business;
          Damien floats the bill to have your boat flown to Natuna in the hold of an An-124, pretty generous of him, or you can go back to Ruanapor and resume your little gig there. If you go to Natuna, Damien hints at a long-term job that is less lucrative than what you might be used to (err... IF your jobs go as planned and nobody ever betrays you again...) but it does offer the chance to live better, and longer, than would be the case otherwise.

(the FW will be taken care of similarly and the Caribou will be handled by ferry pilots)
          While thinks in ruanpor are not that great these days, still what are the crews opinion.

O and we can let the chinness pilots go in tawian, if they resourceful enough they will figure something out
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewza View Post
            While thinks in ruanpor are not that great these days, still what are the crews opinion.
            You want your crew's opinion?
            Well, Benny is scratching his head, wondering about all the stuff you left there that might be worth something... but all those Yuan are worth a lot more. his only question is; how long before we all get bored with the new gig. H e wants to stay with them, the money is good and he likes them... except for Rama.

Revy is at a loss... she now realizes that she had come to think of Ruanapor as Home. "Kinda pathetic" indeed... but this time she avoids introspection by being something besides tactless; Do you really think a happy ending is within reach?

Rock is appalled, surprisingly enough.
            Yes, he has been getting along very well with Kotomi, but she plans to leave the planet, of all things! And his time with her in Japan has reminded him of how lame he was back in civilized society. What would he do without Ruanapor, become a Travel Agent?
            Last edited by The Exorcist; 01 Feb 14, 20:13.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Ok back to ruanpoor then. But we will still keep our word and see this to the end. So if they need us they must just give a shout.
              you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Murotsu looks at Chris and Revi, along with others present and says loudly "Drink. Need drink! Merrin wait for Lori. She find we KILL!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X