No announcement yet.

Chapter 3; The Mask is Strange,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok while the truck hits the beach we will move it towards the 3 smugglers. Hope fully they break off with out a fight. But just in case let's run with all the wepaons ready to fire.
    That being the quade 14.5, 50 cal AMR, NTW20 in 14,5mm and fal sniper. If that speed boat does any thing but break off it is going to turn in to littel pieces of scrap.
    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewza View Post
      Ok while the truck hits the beach we will move it towards the 3 smugglers. Hope fully they break off with out a fight. But just in case let's run with all the wepaons ready to fire.
      That being the quade 14.5, 50 cal AMR, NTW20 in 14,5mm and fal sniper. If that speed boat does any thing but break off it is going to turn in to littel pieces of scrap.
      Who is manning which gun?
      Without someone in the mount with her, Revy will be restricted to one drum of ammo per gun and then a long reloading time. I believe its 125 rounds per gun in the boxes, making them damn heavy.

Comment

• Benny will take the helm

Mujo wi be gunner for the quad
        Elvira will be loader for it and have the fn
        Revey is our best shot so will use the NTW 20. And let's make it in 20mm firing HE rounds

I will use the 50cal AMR

Do I have the 106mm mounted in my front gun well? Not much use vs a speed boat but if the 2 other boats give troubl a HE round would make them think twice.

Both me and revy will will be in the front gun well and the M60 will be with us along with the M79 if they get to close and we can man the 106mm
        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Benny will take the helm

Mujo wi be gunner for the quad
          Elvira will be loader for it and have the fn
          Revey is our best shot so will use the NTW 20. And let's make it in 20mm firing HE rounds

I will use the 50cal AMR
          Elvira is a good choice for loader since she is small and tough and nible enough to stay out of the way as Mujo swings the guns around. She will NOT be ale to handle the FN at the same time, in fact the gun is just too big for her anyway. She's your ace Grenade chucker.

Benny is glad to be in the cockpit, and he already made sure the mortar was loaded with a flare (it can be fired but not loaded from inside) just in case you need bright light.

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
          Do I have the 106mm mounted in my front gun well? Not much use vs a speed boat but if the 2 other boats give troubl a HE round would make them think twice.
          Your kidding, right?
          It was made for one 20mm Oerlikon on a skate-rail. The two of you with AMGs will pretty much fill it. Its opening is 8 feet across.
          And no, you can't give the RCL to the Truck gang, they won't fire a gun with that kind of back-blast on top of one big gas-can.

Both me and revy will will be in the front gun well and the M60 will be with us along with the M79 if they get to close and we can man the 106mm
          Its a 75mm. And, if sinking one of the bigger boats is an issue, Benny suggests that he can cut across their path and drop a depth charge. Hey, it worked for the Royal Navy... once.

The reaction to your presence is as follows;
          There are two quick, muted toots from the horn on the cabin cruiser. The reaction from the fishing boat is slovenly and slow, and there is just some shouting from the cruiser and frantic work at the stern. Its the speed-boat that hits high gear -
          That little boat can't have much more than a MG and maybe a gunslinger or two, and you should be glad because they go full-throttle right away and come circling in at you with that spotlight stuttering like a strobe-light. The effect is hard on your night-vision, and they are not shooting yet but will be zeroing in on you quickly

Comment

• I want to shoot them with a big gun non the less we have enough fire power and we may not be able to sink those big boats but we can f them up good.

"Beny put us broad side to them Revy take out that light mujo give them a somthing to worry about!"

I will all so fire on them.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

I want to shoot them with a big gun
              The night is young.

"Beny put us broad side to them Revy take out that light mujo give them a somthing to worry about!"
              And so it is that, to nobody's surprise, it is Revy that fires the first shot. She does indeed take the light out, and then blinks; "Its like I got sand in my eyes!" Benny hears that and fires the second shot, sending the flare up. Between the two of them, the enemy is really galvanized; a dozen of the slovenly apes on the Fishing boat suddenly produce SMGs and start blazing away. Mujo reacts with one long burst that traverses the boat from stern to bow, sweeping the deck and starting a couple of small fires.

The speedboat has a 50-cal M2hb that seems confused about what part of your boat to fire on, a couple of wild bursts go over your head... and then Mujo fires, and you can sense they are drawing a bead on him...

I will all so fire on them.
              Good thing, too.
              Your first shot smashes into the ammo can on the right side of the gun, and then the flare lights up. Your next shot hits the guy who came up to clear the ammo can... your last one before the boat zips past yours. You caught a flash of one of the 3 men left on the speedboat hefting something that looked like a satchel-charge before Revy took his head clean off with her next shot.
              Too bad for them, Mujo's next long burst just tears the boat to pieces.

That's enough for the boys on the cabin cruiser, really a small Yacht. They toss their Type 86 Norinco Assault rifles into the water and hold their hands up. (you find a couple more of those down below)

On the Yacht you find 3 Chinese men, and 300,000 Yaun in tight bundles, as well as a sample of what was on the burning fishing boat; animal bones, Tiger pelts and something that looks like Rhino horn.
              3 is too few men, and no survivals from the trawler show up. A little persuasion from Revy reveals that about half a dozen men swam ashore from the side of the boat that you could not see.

Things are getting interesting.

Now, your Truck is on the sandbar between those guys and the "village", and if anyone is that that village they may have seen the flare, even if they didn't hear the shooting.

Your 75mm can be dragged around by just 2 people, but not with much ammo. That 2-wheel trailer is convenient, and the tide is now Low and rising. The little sliver of Moon is already setting.

TAG & TaC ; see the last post at the bottom of the previous page if you missed it.

Comment

• Chris stays out of the limelight for the most part. His duster and boots are paired with a pair of aviator sunglasses and a baseball cap, his impression of an 'Air America' pilot from the Vietnam era. A bunch of Marines and Sailors are about, and he generally tries to avoid being spotted by someone that would remember him. A Marine comes up behind him as he's finishing up explaining the plane to some schoolkids, and says "This your plane cowboy?". The familiar drawl makes Chris spin around, hand instinctively going to where his gun would have been if he were wearing it. And looking at him with a chuckle is a rather short Marine.

"Bennett. You know no one calls me that." Chris growls. "Yeah, and I know that you're supposed to be dead too." Bennett retorts. Chris motions and they walk around the side of the hangar, away from the crowds. "The reports of my demise might have been somewhat exaggerated. But they aren't far off either. And look at you, a First Sergeant. Last time I saw you were nothing but a cocky little corporal" Chris explains. "Yeah, they finally said I was tall enough to ride. Been running a few ops out of Japan and Oki the past few years. What are you up to these days?"..."Oh I work a job here and there, do some specialty work mostly."

"Well what are you doing in Japan? Because I know you never liked the Sushi, and I can't see you owning a plane for the air shows." Bennett asks, his eyebrow raised. "I've got a client out this way, a bit of a humanitarian job for once, unlike the stuff I've been doing in Africa. You wouldn't happen to have anything in motion right now would you?" Chris asks. "You know I'm not allowed to tell you that, just like you're not going to tell me who the client is. But keep in touch. You're still owed a few favors, even if you are a ghost. And I recall you owe me a favor for a box of Cubans." Bennett and Chris shake hands and then go on about their business.
                Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

• Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                  Bennett and Chris shake hands and then go on about their business.
                  Interesting.... hope he can keep his moth shut, especially after what is about to happen.

Dutch, I need to know how you proceed, with the 3 prisoners and the unknown handful of guys running around on shore now.Take it from your discovery of whats on board the one remaining enemy boat.

Kasakabe'; need to know how you are using your time in the scouting op, gave you a couple of options but if you have ideas of your own then use them.

Comment

• (Are we on the yaught)

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

(Are we on the yaught)
                      Yeah, its the only one to go boarding.
                      The speedboat is a shredded mess and the Fighing boat, while not exactly blazing, is looking very unsafe, what with that wooden decking and all.

Maybe I took it a little farther forward than I should have, but let me give you the situation;
                      The Quad 14.5 is reloaded and Mujo is still at the controls (clinging to it with a fierce grin, in fact). Elvira is standing near Revy with a Grenade in each hand. Revy is doing her best to intimidate 3 very mean and sullen looking Chinese who will certainly kill you the moment they get the chance. You are wherever you'd like to be, but Revy left her ATR behind in favor of her pistols.

The yacht does not have a scratch on it, nor much in the way of weapons. Just a couple of those bull-pup AKs and some pistols... stuff easy to chuck and forget about.

There is also a laptop that somebody tried to step on, hard, flashing a message in Chinese.

You caught a glimpse of the men struggling ashore, but its a dark stony beach and you could not draw a bead on them before they vanished into the scrub. They have a ridge to climb over if they want to reach your tanker-truck, and they only have what they sent swimming with as far as weapons and gear.

You have 90 minutes before the aircraft start to arrive.

Comment

• Thanks. I would all so board with them then. With my shot gun and cover the 3 of them.

I throw elvira some cabel tie. "Elvira tie these 3 gentalman up, revy get our new guns on to the boat and take the laptop with, may be of use to some one. Benny contaced the truck tell them they may have company"

Once the 3 are tied up I will help revy. Once back onboard we will move to the the truck, best we combine our forces. The truck is prioty.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Okay, gotta put the BL crew on hold until the other 2 catch up.

Did you leave the yacht behind, or the guys on it?

Comment

• Tomorrow some time. Have things written up just have to type them in.

Comment

• Yep and tied up. Took there guns laptop and cash. Don't care if the escape and leave. By the time they back with reinforcment we should all be gone.

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

• Okay, left them on the yacht and left the Yacht were it was, got it.

Not problem TAG, I will be away until Saturday.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                  Robi P.
                                  by casanova
                                  The Austrian soldier Toni P. of the Radetzky barack in Horn Nether Austria was forced by his commander to make an march with his comrades in 3th August...
                                  Today, 02:27
                                • casanova
                                  Beirut
                                  by casanova
                                  Gigantic explosion in the city of Beirut. 70 people were killed and 2750 men were heavy hurted. The explosion was like atomic bomb. The cause of that...
                                  Today, 00:47
                                • casanova
                                  Nuclear battleheads.
                                  by casanova
                                  A secret UNO report declares, that North Korea owns already nuclear battleheads for tactical rockets....
                                  Yesterday, 23:58
                                Working...
                                X